What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fonua Pole

Just read the article Captain A, had a laugh in relation to Stefano U, where he said.

"We train a lot together, I've picked up on his habits and we're building a good combination," Pole said.

"That contributes a lot, learning off the big boppers like Klem (David Klemmer) and Stef, that's helping me show my game.

"We do a lot of extras and we focus on details. Everything we do, on the field or in the gym, we always compete against each other and that gets the buzz going."

So Stef then leaves it in the gym, perhaps Fonua should get up his mate during the game.

Nutz

Bench
Just read the article Captain A, had a laugh in relation to Stefano U, where he said.

"We train a lot together, I've picked up on his habits and we're building a good combination," Pole said.

"That contributes a lot, learning off the big boppers like Klem (David Klemmer) and Stef, that's helping me show my game.

"We do a lot of extras and we focus on details. Everything we do, on the field or in the gym, we always compete against each other and that gets the buzz going."

So Stef then leaves it in the gym, perhaps Fonua should get up his mate during the game.
Good stuff.