What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show Thread 18th May 05

innsaneink

Referee
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Why can't they have a footy show devoted to footy?

](*,) yeh...good idea, they could focus on that game
next week, that Origin I thingo maybe.....

Glenn

First Grade
Mentioned Origin I coming up but there are other football issues as well.
Mario Fenech to Nathan Hindmarsh on the Brian Smith issue, of course he is a friend after being there for 10 years.
D'Oh!!!!!!!

Mal Meninga

Bench
Great peice on Mal Meningas leadership by Gus Gould.
For a centre to influence the game as much as he did it shows how good he really is.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Harragon criticises Parra for getting rid of Smith at the start of the year yet he's a member of the Newcastle board that did the same thing to Hagan :?

the bloke gets stupider by the week

jc155776

Coach
Gould is ALWAYS great at these things he does. Brilliant everytime and gives you a chilly feeling of excitement.

Good Show so far. Nice to see them embrace some other sports too which will be of great importance for a few months rather than closing the eyes and pretending things arnt goin on...

jc155776

Coach
Aussie accent easy to corrupt, listen to Kewells.

f**k me Footy Show going to Germany! Both shows, 2 from each...

Glenn

First Grade
El Diablo said:
Harragon criticises Parra for getting rid of Smith at the start of the year yet he's a member of the Newcastle board that did the same thing to Hagan :?

the bloke gets stupider by the week

Just a coincidence he looks like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber :lol:

Latest posts