What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show Thread 18th May 05

Johns Magic

Referee
El Diablo said:
Harragon criticises Parra for getting rid of Smith at the start of the year yet he's a member of the Newcastle board that did the same thing to Hagan :?

the bloke gets stupider by the week

Didn't Parra tell Smith he was not going to be re-signed, whereas the Knights told Hagan he could negotiate with other clubs? I don't think the Knights ever officially told Hagan he was unwanted. Could be wrong though.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Didn't Parra tell Smith he was not going to be re-signed, whereas the Knights told Hagan he could negotiate with other clubs? I don't think the Knights ever officially told Hagan he was unwanted. Could be wrong though.

initially i believe he was told they'd asses him through the year. Parra wanted him and they let him go.

all irrelevant anyway. they got rid of him at the start of the year the same as Parra yet Harragon then goes on to criticise Parra saying doing such a thing destabilises a club.

Surandy

Bench
LESStar58 said:
it gets better...or worse.

june 18...live from munich. combined NRL abnd AFL footy show...

FMD someone should tell The Footy Show that there's a team in Melbourne!

When was the last time they did a Footy Show in Melbourne ffs?

McLovin

Staff member
Started to watch the soccer on SBS during the add break before that stupid Dutch auction segment. Did i miss anything??

Chief is worse than usual this episode. From sucking up to Mundine, to not really knowing what he's trying to say on the drug issue and then yelling and clapping when Danny Buderus is announced as a guest... seriously f**k him off, completely garbage.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Did Harragon stuff up Sophie Delezio's name?

I thought he said Elezio and the audience had a bit of a laugh straight after which made me think they were laughing at him. Couldn't see any other reason why they'd laugh at that particular time.

McLovin

Staff member
Haha...

The Footy Show, from the Soccer World Cup in Germany...

FFS, what sport's next??

Mal Meninga

Bench
What was with Cheifs "So how do you get to the second round" question?
Is he seriously that sheltered from soccer?
Neill's accent seems fine despite being in England since his early 20's.
Schwarzer has been around Germany and England for quite a while now so his accent is understandable.

But Harrys is incredibly woeful.

[furrycat]

Coach
f**k me.. let me say it again

Thursday Night Footy Show= "Hey hey its thursday"

It is not meant to be 100% orientated on league

Sunday Footy Show= THE ACTUAL NRL SHOW

If you want to watch footy news, WATCH IT ON SUNDAY. Don't f**king complain every week!

Mr Saab

Referee
Pi$$ off pussy cat.

The show is pathetic. Why do they get guests from other sports on their show??????
Why are they going to have a combined footyshow basically to do with the world cup?
Why the f**k do they have a pathetic 6'3 nong called Harragon on there?

Is it any wonder this disgrace of a show comes last in the thursday ratings.
Hellllllloooooooooo anyone home?????? The format is garbage.

wittyfan

Referee
The Dutch Auction saw some guy being sticky-taped to Mario and having 30 seconds to get himself free. Who gets paid to come up with this crap????

aids

Bench
[furrycat] said:
f**k me.. let me say it again

Thursday Night Footy Show= "Hey hey its thursday"

It is not meant to be 100% orientated on league

Sunday Footy Show= THE ACTUAL NRL SHOW

If you want to watch footy news, WATCH IT ON SUNDAY. Don't f**king complain every week!

i concur

innsaneink

Referee
The definition of irony:

They had a shot of the "comedian" from behind him...showing part of the audience he was facing....an obviously geniused fella in the front row seemed to be the only one enjoying it.

Latest posts