What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For SBW

Perth Red

Post Whore
If he had genuine grievances then if he had sat down with the club and told them about his grievances and they ignored him and if he had built into his a contract a get out clause and left at the end of the season fair enough ala Gasnier. But he didn't, he acted like a greedy kid whose only motivation was money and that makes him a cowardly greedy scumbag in my books!

Look at how Sally Robbins was crucified for quitting on her team mates. One thing we Australians hate is someone who walks out on their mates in a time of need. Maybe being a Kiwi he doesn't understand that?

Money Bitch Williams is a little cat with the mental age of 6 years old.

He can keep teeling himself he did the manly thing by walking away as much as he wants.

He is a little poonce. Plain and simple.

Shorty

Staff member
I can't believe that pathetic people in this thread trying to defend Sonny Bill's actions.
LOL.
*Knock knock* Is there a brain in there??!

When you sign a contract,you are expected to honour it.
There is no excuse for up and leaving like that,none nada zilch blot!
You got issues with your job,you stay and sort it out.

Ram Man

Juniors
I can't believe that pathetic people in this thread trying to defend Sonny Bill's actions.
LOL.

Someone with some sense, morals and integrity...Thank you Shorty!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
LOL.

What contract have you signed shorty -serious question.

Latest posts