What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the 100th time: Feleti Mateo

fish eel

Immortal
I don't think anybody would doubt the effort on the weekend...execution maybe, but not the effort.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Avenger said:
If there is a better player in our Premier League side then Mateo I will moonwalk from here to Parra Stadium.

This kid is outstanding!!!!!. Scored 3 tries today and set up another two. As Mr T said in another thread if Mateo isn't a better option then Delaney off the bench then I have never watched a game of Rugby league.

PS

There are no issues in his defence. He hits hard.

His greatest issue though is consistency. When he is on he is a world beater but he doesn't always play that way. I personally thought that the way he was playing they should have pulled him off with 20 minutes to go in the premier league and put him in for Delaney in first grade.

Also, Junior Paolo played another very strong game.

James_Hardie

Juniors
It is alot easier to look like a superstar playing against Wests ressies side, who don't have one player who would make any other clubs (Norths possibly the exception) premier league bench, than playing NRL premiership hopefuls the Broncos.

Whilst the guy undoubtedly has some talent, if he is AS good as some would preach, why hasn't he been scooped up by another club?

Utey

Coach
James_Hardie said:
It is alot easier to look like a superstar playing against Wests ressies side, who don't have one player who would make any other clubs (Norths possibly the exception) premier league bench, than playing NRL premiership hopefuls the Broncos.

Whilst the guy undoubtedly has some talent, if he is AS good as some would preach, why hasn't he been scooped up by another club?

Exactly.