What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Eliminated - Which wagon are you boarding?

Which team now?

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For obvious reasons Dragons, but would love to see the Warriors do it!

BunniesMan

Immortal
BM - you are a smart and special kid, you've shown us so many times.
I need to know why you hate the Dragons so much, just curious.
From 1949 to 1971 there was 22 seasons. Of those 22 seasons Souths and St George won every year but 1952 and 1969 (in 1952 we were robbed by cheats, in 1969 we were robbed by a team playing against the spirit of the game). But that's going off topic. Point is for 20 seasons out of 22 our two clubs won every premiership. If it wasn't for your mob we'd have many more premierships.

And in more recent history:
round 26 2010
Darius Boyd
Wayne Bennett.

You were the reason we didn't make the finals last year.

If Wayne Bennett came, we would have got Darius Boyd.

I've heard rumours your club bullied him into not going to us (the week before he made his decision, we were given the impression he was going to choose us...then BAM he f**ks off to that wanker club up the road).

So I blame you for being our only real competition for more than 2 decades and robbing us of more premierships.

I blame you for us not having Wayne Bennett.

I blame you for us not having Darius Boyd.

Usually I support Sydney teams ahead of other NSW teams, and NSW teams ahead of non NSW teams, but you blokes (along with Easts) are at the bottom of the list when it comes to teams I like.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
My dad is a St merge supporter. So of course I'll be backing them to go back to back. Anyone but storm or sea eagles really!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
From 1949 to 1971 there was 22 seasons. Of those 22 seasons Souths and St George won every year but 1952 and 1969 (in 1952 we were robbed by cheats, in 1969 we were robbed by a team playing against the spirit of the game). But that's going off topic. Point is for 20 seasons out of 22 our two clubs won every premiership. If it wasn't for your mob we'd have many more premierships.

round 26 2010
Darius Boyd
Wayne Bennett.

I've heard rumours your club bullied him into not going to us (the week before he made his decision, we were given the impression he was going to choose us...then BAM he f**ks off to that wanker club up the road).

So I blame you for being our only real competition for more than 2 decades and robbing us of more premierships.

Usually I support Sydney teams ahead of other NSW teams, and NSW teams ahead of non NSW teams, but you blokes (along with Easts) are at the bottom of the list when it comes to teams I like.
Ah, so this is the reason you have such a long face.

thommo4pm

Coach

round 26 2010
Darius Boyd
Wayne Bennett.

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh dear. Bunniesman, are you fair dinkum? Dragons the reason you didn't make the 2010 finals?

They rested six players and you still couldn't beat them.

Hell, the Knights were below strength this weekend, and you couldn't beat them either.

I think you guys have stage fright. Noone's fault but your own.

Kiwi

First Grade
find it funny that there are people voting for their own sides still in it in a poll for people who's teams have been eliminated.

HowHigh

Coach
find it funny that there are people voting for their own sides still in it in a poll for people who's teams have been eliminated.
I barely expected anyone to vote dragons, was just helping the numbers for the team lol

Kiwi

First Grade

round 26 2010
Darius Boyd
Wayne Bennett.

I blame your parents for dropping you on your head one to many times for the abov post.

SerbDragon

Coach
If we don't win, im going for knights, tigers or NZ. Even the cowboys i wouldn't mind.

The rest can suck me off.

Silent Knight

First Grade

round 26 2010
Darius Boyd
Wayne Bennett.

Next year you'll be blaming us for flogging your rabble now those two have signed on at a decent club.

Scarves

Juniors
When Manly Warringah make the GF we will win it in a canter. Consider this to be a community service announcement.