What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Eliminated - Which wagon are you boarding?

Which team now?

• Total voters

bottle

Coach
I find it amusing that your main reason to hate the Dragons is because they stopped you winning a few premierships a couple decades before you were born.

And I am a tad surprised you aren't bitter about every other team that has stopped Souths winning a premiership in the last 40 years...
Even more amusing...most of this took place before he was even born. Sad, narcissistic clown.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I find it amusing that your main reason to hate the Dragons is because they stopped you winning a few premierships a couple decades before you were born.

And I am a tad surprised you aren't bitter about every other team that has stopped Souths winning a premiership in the last 40 years...

He is.:sarcasm:

seaeagle sam

Bunniesman, please go and support St George or Wests for the finals... please...

Anyways, I thought you said you rate MW as only slightly better than the Eels.

Matt23

Staff member
Having read what Bellamy had to say...I'm back on the "whoever's playing the Storm bandwagon".