What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Eliminated - Which wagon are you boarding?

Which team now?

• Total voters

Jobdog

Live Update Team
In approximately seven days from now, I'll be aboard the Dragons bandwagon.

Silent Knight

First Grade
If my Knights get knocked out (and that is a distinct possibility) I will be going for the Warriors, Cowboys, Dragons and Tigers in that order. I will not be cheering for the Drongos, Storm or Manly scum at all. If the Grand Final has 2 of the latter 3, my interest in that game will be zero.

I Agree with this.
If saints were out then there would be sides I'd love to see not win it, but I wouldn't really cheer for another team.

You can watch the games and enjoy them without cheering teams and since Souffs and Bulldogs aren't there I couldn't care less who won, good luck to all teams

POPEYE

Coach
You can watch the games and enjoy them without cheering teams and since Souffs and Bulldogs aren't there I couldn't care less who won, good luck to all teams

Exactly. If you watch the finals series purely for enjoyment as in my case you want the best performing team on the day to win without any abnormal or dubious disruptions

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I thought there had to be something good in you, sara. You come from excellent breeding.

Hahaha was born and bred in Kogorah. Was really happy to see them win last year. It's just too bad that so many of the fans are a/holes. I guess that's the same with any team really. Mine included!

Danish

Referee
In order of preference:

Warriors - They play exciting, hard football with as much flare as any team in the comp, plus who doesn't love a maiden premiership?
Cowboys - Another maiden premiership contender, so they get the next vote
Storm - Most consistent all year, are an absolute marvel to watch when on song
Manly - Again, very consistent and as much as I hate them can really turn it on when they want or grind a team into the dirt when its required
Knights - For no other reason than the serious lolz of super benny not having anywhere to go but down for the next 4 years
Dragons - If they can turn around their horrid form of the last 2 months (which from the last 2 weeks looks like it could be on the cards) then they will be truly deserving back-to-back premiers
Broncos - If you thought the floods at the start of the year were bad, just wait for the tsunami of jizz that would be released on this nation from north of the border should this come to pass
Tigers - Cause I hate every last one of their squad now that Dwyer is injured, and also for the absolute arrogance of their fans who for some reason think they were certain premiers last year if they had beat the dragons, despite losing 4 from 4 against us in 2010.

Haffa

Once the Knights go out it's the Tigers or Warriors for me.

But as long as Melbourne or Brisbane don't win I don't really care.

firechild

First Grade
Take out the votes that Manly fans voted for Manly and they dont have many lol..

Isn't there only 3? Still puts Manly in front of both clubs from the Banana Republic. Who cares anyway? Do the bandwagoners who are fans of other clubs make any difference through the finals?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
In order of preference:

Warriors - They play exciting, hard football with as much flare as any team in the comp, plus who doesn't love a maiden premiership?
Cowboys - Another maiden premiership contender, so they get the next vote
Storm - Most consistent all year, are an absolute marvel to watch when on song
Manly - Again, very consistent and as much as I hate them can really turn it on when they want or grind a team into the dirt when its required
Knights - For no other reason than the serious lolz of super benny not having anywhere to go but down for the next 4 years
Dragons - If they can turn around their horrid form of the last 2 months (which from the last 2 weeks looks like it could be on the cards) then they will be truly deserving back-to-back premiers
Broncos - If you thought the floods at the start of the year were bad, just wait for the tsunami of jizz that would be released on this nation from north of the border should this come to pass
Tigers - Cause I hate every last one of their squad now that Dwyer is injured, and also for the absolute arrogance of their fans who for some reason think they were certain premiers last year if they had beat the dragons, despite losing 4 from 4 against us in 2010.

hate away. The Roosters were playing pretty well at the end of 2010, but the odds of jagging another simultaneous brain explosion from the refs and the Tigers at the same time was pretty slim. Who knows what might have happened if they'd met in the GF? All I know is I'd be willing the Tigers on with every fibre of my being.

This Year?

Immortal
In order of preference:

Cowboys
Warriors
Tigers
Knights
Broncos (only coz of Locky)
Sea Eagles
Storm

Jason Maher

Immortal
If my Knights get knocked out (and that is a distinct possibility) I will be going for the Warriors, Cowboys, Dragons and Tigers in that order. I will not be cheering for the Drongos, Storm or Manly scum at all. If the Grand Final has 2 of the latter 3, my interest in that game will be zero.

You sir, are a god amongst men... :)

RHCP

Bench
If by some miracle Melbourne somehow actually overcome us next week (surely it can't happen but you never know, they might lift for the ocassion) I'll be cheering for the Warriors, Cowboys and Tigers in that order. NZ and NQ especially because I think both areas deserve a premiership and maiden ones are always special.