What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Eliminated - Which wagon are you boarding?

Which team now?

• Total voters

Red Bear

Referee
In order of preference:

Warriors - They play exciting, hard football with as much flare as any team in the comp, plus who doesn't love a maiden premiership?
Cowboys - Another maiden premiership contender, so they get the next vote
Storm - Most consistent all year, are an absolute marvel to watch when on song
Manly - Again, very consistent and as much as I hate them can really turn it on when they want or grind a team into the dirt when its required
Knights - For no other reason than the serious lolz of super benny not having anywhere to go but down for the next 4 years
Dragons - If they can turn around their horrid form of the last 2 months (which from the last 2 weeks looks like it could be on the cards) then they will be truly deserving back-to-back premiers
Broncos - If you thought the floods at the start of the year were bad, just wait for the tsunami of jizz that would be released on this nation from north of the border should this come to pass
Tigers - Cause I hate every last one of their squad now that Dwyer is injured, and also for the absolute arrogance of their fans who for some reason think they were certain premiers last year if they had beat the dragons, despite losing 4 from 4 against us in 2010.
Would've though Chris Lawrence and Heignington were some of the less hateable types
hate away. The Roosters were playing pretty well at the end of 2010, but the odds of jagging another simultaneous brain explosion from the refs and the Tigers at the same time was pretty slim. Who knows what might have happened if they'd met in the GF? All I know is I'd be willing the Tigers on with every fibre of my being.
The brain explosion was not giving a penalty right in fron for a high tackle

hate away. The Roosters were playing pretty well at the end of 2010, but the odds of jagging another simultaneous brain explosion from the refs and the Tigers at the same time was pretty slim. Who knows what might have happened if they'd met in the GF? All I know is I'd be willing the Tigers on with every fibre of my being.

We beat them in every game including the trial that year we'd have flogged wests in the GF

thorson1987

Coach
if the unthinkable does happen it will be Tigers (local team, live in C/Town) then Dragons (cos of the wife)

Voted for Storm, Tigers and Warriors but really anyone but Merge. It would be a blight on the game if they won again.... this comp deserves a skillful, attractive team winning, not some insomnia inducing bunch of spastics.

Dragons 11Straight, 18to87, 2010Dragons, afinalsin666, Bazzi, cleary89, cooper04, DaSuperHero2, DC_fan, dogslife, dragonslover682, ellskimore, Fifty Metre Line, Goddo, great_head, HowHigh, inside_pass, Loudstrat, macca_saint, raiders fan forever, Saintsified, SaraSassypants, Silent Knight, simostorm, Slammin_Saint89, smi962, Stagger Lee, Timmah, Usain Bolt, wittyfan, _Johnsy

:lol: pissweak attempt to hijack the poll

Whoosh

Juniors
My first vote is for "not Manly".
My second vote is for Melbourne, which fits nicely with my first vote.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Voted for Storm, Tigers and Warriors but really anyone but Merge. It would be a blight on the game if they won again.... this comp deserves a skillful, attractive team winning, not some insomnia inducing bunch of spastics.
Dragons 11Straight, 18to87, 2010Dragons, afinalsin666, Bazzi, cleary89, cooper04, DaSuperHero2, DC_fan, dogslife, dragonslover682, ellskimore, Fifty Metre Line, Goddo, great_head, HowHigh, inside_pass, Loudstrat, macca_saint, raiders fan forever, Saintsified, SaraSassypants, Silent Knight, simostorm, Slammin_Saint89, smi962, Stagger Lee, Timmah, Usain Bolt, wittyfan, _Johnsy

The only thing related to the Dragons which induces insomnia is your repetitive bile-filled moaning about us.

AuDragon

Juniors

I find this even funnier... If it wasn't for their own fans voting, they would still be in single digits:

Sea Eagles
adamkungl, BunniesMan, ceagle, CliffyIsGod, Collateral, DB10, DC_fan, eagles4eva, koal4e, Liddell, MSIH, Parra Pride, roosterfan89, Scarves, stevekh, Talons, Usain Bolt, wittyfan, zombie jesus

And the killer blow? You guessed it: Dunniesgimp in 2nd! :lol::lol:

POPEYE

Coach
All these Storm fans nominating the Dragons as an alternative leaves me feeling a bit weird...

That's because the Dragons finally realised the only way to win a gf was to play like the Storm

. . . that it took so many video nights of Storm games for Benny to get the message across is irrelevant

juro

Bench
From 1949 to 1971 there was 22 seasons. Of those 22 seasons Souths and St George won every year but 1952 and 1969 (in 1952 we were robbed by cheats, in 1969 we were robbed by a team playing against the spirit of the game). But that's going off topic. Point is for 20 seasons out of 22 our two clubs won every premiership. If it wasn't for your mob we'd have many more premierships.

And in more recent history:
round 26 2010
Darius Boyd
Wayne Bennett.

You were the reason we didn't make the finals last year.

If Wayne Bennett came, we would have got Darius Boyd.

I've heard rumours your club bullied him into not going to us (the week before he made his decision, we were given the impression he was going to choose us...then BAM he f**ks off to that wanker club up the road).

So I blame you for being our only real competition for more than 2 decades and robbing us of more premierships.

I blame you for us not having Wayne Bennett.

I blame you for us not having Darius Boyd.

Usually I support Sydney teams ahead of other NSW teams, and NSW teams ahead of non NSW teams, but you blokes (along with Easts) are at the bottom of the list when it comes to teams I like.
I find it amusing that your main reason to hate the Dragons is because they stopped you winning a few premierships a couple decades before you were born.

And I am a tad surprised you aren't bitter about every other team that has stopped Souths winning a premiership in the last 40 years...