What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for the goth in us all...

macavity

Referee
AdVisiGoth.jpg

Serc

First Grade
PrideKnight said:
PMSL....correct me if im wrong, but isnt "Visigoth" the ancient name of a German Tribe?

Correct :D I'm pretty sure the Visigoths were one of the big tribes in what is Germany today. Which turns it into a history joke too!

Johns Magic said:
I know what Goths are.

no you dont. thats just like me saying all you knights fans are f**kheads coz i hate the knights team. But i tend to think some of you people are pretty good people.

you hate ALL goths why? coz they wear black? coz they listen to death Metal?

Ive had some goth friends and although they seem wierd, they are mostly just people struggling for attention and tend to be pretty nice people.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Got to agree with PWA on this one. People judging from ignorance sh*ts me no end. It's one thing to joke about it, but another thing to make a sweeping generalisation of an entire subculture based on stereotypes.

macavity

Referee
hey some goths are actually really cool people. hell I used to date one...

but still, taking the p*ss is fun... ;-)

strewth_mate

Bench
I like goths, but it really isn't an issue. I just don't like the posers you get today.

A friend told me someone she knew was "thinking about going Goth". That's just stupid.

i dont mind even people having a joke, you know, if thats what you wanna do then thats fine, because im totally against anyone being censored, no matter what they say. and if you hate goths unconditionally then thats fine, you know, if you wanna hate them, then be my guest, all im saying is the world would be a nicer place if people gave other human beings a fair go.

Latest posts