What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey look I can admit he has been our best in 3 games and I'm not the biggest fan of his as you know. Funny you can't do the same and admit he had some bad defence reads during that game
In that game he was poor in defence on Manly' first try.

For the other 2 where you crictissd him it wasn't his fault. When Uate raced away there were 3 players closer than Goodwin yet you blamed him.

In the other instance Trbojevic went racing through and Goodwin stayed on his man on the wing. If he came in that would've left an overlap. Instead Manly got us on the inside!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey look I can admit he has been our best in 3 games and I'm not the biggest fan of his as you know. Funny you can't do the same and admit he had some bad defence reads during that game
I told you as well Bryson was still up for it!!!!!!

He keeps getting bagged out and rising above like he always has!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Haha sure you have. Let me guess Shadow Private msg you lol :joy:

Funny how you keep bagging out Turner or Talakai but the Fiji kid on debut made more defences errors then anyone but you still reward him with a starting spot

r20 did not private msg me so your wrong.....i just see more eye to eye on issues with r20 than the rest on here thats it....... we have a bottom 8 team but few on here can see it and of course i wanna see souths make the 8 but i have strong doubts we are nowhere near a top 4 or top 6 side or even a top 8 side in 2017 can we make the 8 i doubt it...... maybe i should start dreaming like the rest of you on here maybe it feels good that way when you sugar coat things with zero foresight ....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I went into this season believing we could make week 2 of the finals.

I can now sadly realise that won't happen.

I don't live in the clouds in fairy land unlike others!!!!

You telling me to start living it, LMAO.

I caught 3 trains there and back the other night. 1hr 45mins each way!!!!

I'll always head out and give my support even if we lose our next 8 matches!!!!!!

You should head into Souths Facebook. Thousands of them are all saying what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!

Our recruitment has been shite!!!!!!

SPOT ON CORRECTAMUNDO!!!!....Shadow Agrees...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts