What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I already named 12 forwards who have been better since the start of 2016.
That's 3 locks with better stats then Sam over a whole year (also didn't include taumololo). That disproves the whole Nobody can does as much work as Sam theory. I never mentioned jack de belin at all!?
Sam is no way amongst the best forwards in the game at the moment.

What? How can you compare a lock to edge forwards? They play on different parts of the field? Edge forwards are running at halfbacks and 5/8ths. Of course they're gonna make better metres. Another thing too your comparing a bloke in his first year back to all these players who have stayed in the nrl 5 years+. Sam at his best is as good as taumololo if not better. In 2014 he was the only forward who basically had it all. He was 2016 Ryan James. Sam is easily one of the best forwards in the game. You ask any team if they'd like a Sam Burgess in their team and they'd 100% say yes. I would take Sam Burgess over any of those forwards that you mentioned because I know at his best he is one of the most destructive players in the game. Too bad the pack he plays around a bunch of soft merkins.

Rsag85

Bench
I await your answer Rsag!!!

I see you're avoiding answering!!!!!!

What type of member are you?????

Don't care if your a diamond member or what. I support the club no matter what. I'm a member of the club as I told you in a comment before. But I don't shit on the club every single moment and call half the club duds etc. I believe in the boys like a true fan, I'm sorry I'm not like you and shadow talking bs about the current squad every single moment.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't care if your a diamond member or what. I support the club no matter what. I'm a member of the club as I told you in a comment before. But I don't shit on the club every single moment and call half the club duds etc. I believe in the boys like a true fan, I'm sorry I'm not like you and shadow talking bs about the current squad every single moment.
So a non ticketed member????

You call yourself a fan!!!!

I'm more than a fan!!!!

I'm a diehard member!!!!!! That's what I call myself.

Obviously you love calling yourself a fan.

I haven't just focussed on all negatives.

If you look at my posts I gave positives too!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench

I'm more than a fan!!!!

Can you read? I told you I'm a member.
I've got a name for you a keyboard warrior. Next time you're at the game walk up to Turner or Clark and say to there face what you Really think about them. Mate

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

oi r20 if you dont criticize your weaknesses then your doomed to fail it seems rsag prefers to fail...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

I'm more than a fan!!!!

oi r20 if you dont criticize your weaknesses then your doomed to fail it seems rsag prefers to fail...Shadow...

DiegoNT

First Grade
What? How can you compare a lock to edge forwards? They play on different parts of the field? Edge forwards are running at halfbacks and 5/8ths. Of course they're gonna make better metres. Another thing too your comparing a bloke in his first year back to all these players who have stayed in the nrl 5 years+. Sam at his best is as good as taumololo if not better. In 2014 he was the only forward who basically had it all. He was 2016 Ryan James. Sam is easily one of the best forwards in the game. You ask any team if they'd like a Sam Burgess in their team and they'd 100% say yes. I would take Sam Burgess over any of those forwards that you mentioned because I know at his best he is one of the most destructive players in the game. Too bad the pack he plays around a bunch of soft merkins.
Because I said his not in the top ten forwards. I didn't say he wasn't in the top ten middle forwards (although he may only scrape into that top ten atm).
Most teams would have Sam, but if roosters for example were asked if they would swap Cordner for Sam, and pay that extra in the cap I think they might possibly say no.
Taumololo over the last 2 years has been better then Sam ever has.
The argument that we need Sam as their is no one else like him is not true. Their are plenty of comparable players, many on a much cheaper contract.

SBD82

Coach
Is this an entire thread devoted to Shadow and Rabbits20 topping against their team?

I mean, not just for a game, but for a whole season?

If these two blokes could spell hypocrite they might be smart enough to see the irony.

Rsag85

Bench
Is this an entire thread devoted to Shadow and Rabbits20 topping against their team?

I mean, not just for a game, but for a whole season?

If these two blokes could spell hypocrite they might be smart enough to see the irony.

Every single thread is like that

Status
Not open for further replies.