What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
If we resign the Burgess twins then we truly have lost the plot. They're so inconsistent. I'd rather have Clark as a starting prop than tom Burgess or George burgess right now. That's the sort of situation our club is in.

doyen

Bench
We have to forget about Clark and Tyrrell from a few years ago.

They have deteriorated rapidly and need to go!!!!!

Problem with trying to sell Burgi twins is we would probably be paying part of their contracts to play elsewhere and I'm not sure who of value and meaning is coming off contract at other clubs besides Prior!!!!

Prior re-signed with Sharks!!

Rsag85

Bench
If we resign the Burgess twins then we truly have lost the plot. They're so inconsistent. I'd rather have Clark as a starting prop than tom Burgess or George burgess right now. That's the sort of situation our club is in.

Tom is under contract until the end of 2019
George is under contract until the end of 2018

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Spot on.

Bloody brilliantly post!!!!!

r20 your right mate i believe souths have to target 2 decent forwards to help poor samb out the twins are not doing so well are they?,tyrrell turner and clark and cherro and rochow are all useless and are all a bunch of washed up duds and musgrove is ok but i prefer nathan brown than musgrove brown is far more robust and talented than musgrove.but you know who i really like is taupau we need a gutsy mongrel forward like taupau to help sammy out unless teo comes home which i guess wont happen the bottom line is sammy has no help at all im fuming mate. and we need 2 decent backs i really wish we had blake ferguson and dylan walker in our side.i dont think we need farah cook is faster and gets our forwards moving forward similar to how bully did,anyway cook can learn off robbie for a year or two....mate its so frustrating we got far too many duds and far too many average backs as in hunt talakai jennings and aj and reyno is hot and cold or injured but cody is a real goer more so than everyone in our back line bar inglis.....cody is better than i thought and seems to be getting better unlike gray and co its a fact mate....hey im still over it r20 but hey ile chip my 20 cents worth in even when i paste and copy and put this on my thread the dont knowers aint got a clue to them everything is just dandy fug me r20....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow's dud list is fairly accurate to my eye

The only ones that are harsh inclusions are Moceidreke and Greinke. Moceidreke I need to see him play more games before I classify him as a dud and Greinke is the same as I have never seen him play. So these 2 need more time to prove themselves dud or not

But the other nine are spot on the money

Souths need to be more ruthless with their recruitment

dogmatix ...moceidreke wont make it mate he aint a future semi radradra by any stretch of the imagination.....ile have to give my mate a call on greinke but hey bennett cut him loose so id say he aint a world beater i predict,but more importantly why would souths buy rochow cherro and greinke and upgrade turner and clarks contracts when we should had upgraded nathan browns contract it defies logic here fug me!!!!! r20 knows i am right here just look at korbin simms playing at the broncs he is having a red hot go and there has been so many good forwards going to all of the other clubs but not to souths ohhhh no we got clark and tyrrell and turner and gosiewski and rochow and cherro fug me what a great bunch of forwards to have at souths to help sammy burgess out and lastly if i was madge i would put tom and george infront of (2) of those rugby ball throwing ball machines and make them catch balls until these (2) dud catching forwards can hold onto a football for christs sake mate they need to dip their hands into a bucket of super clue maybe thats the answer fug me too much socializing i predict r20 wink wink wink......Shadow....enough said ....

callmack1

Staff member
You say "right now" and I agree. But who knows? The twins could sort their act out and end up having a great season. I'm hoping.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SSTID WOW what a great situation souths are in hey maybe we should give tyrrell another go the dont knowers like old davey dud tyrrell remember the dont knowers saying how he looks so much bigger and fitter than ever before fug me?these blokes on here have nfi....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
SSTID WOW what a great situation souths are in hey maybe we should give tyrrell another go the dont knowers like old davey dud tyrrell remember the dont knowers saying how he looks so much bigger and fitter than ever before fug me?these blokes on here have nfi....Shadow...
Yes it's a joke!!!!!

There isn't much on the market either as clubs are re-signing their players!!!!

No other club will take the ordinary off us!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
are there going to be meltdowns on here every time the rabbits have a loss??? it's so negative on here!

alien we are in trouble mate r20 and myself are concerned (are you not concerned for our team???)even with a full back line side in say- 1 inglis 2 aj 3 gray 4 goodwin 5 burns....we are still mediocre in the back line dept....and madge will still use ""The dropsy ball Twins""whom wont change they were dropping balls left right and centre back in 2014 and as we already know clark and turner will be in the top 17 so we are fugged in the forwards dept its a very poor pack indeed if you cant see it just watch fri night mate i suspect we are in for a nightmarish evening in townsville...its a mess...i feel so sorry for sam burgess carrying our dud pack of nsw cup forwards.....i know tburg and gburg are not nsw cup players but geeeez they are really not helping their big bro sammy out are they??wake up tom and george go and help sam you lazy socializing sods go and get your act together your both very much under performing at present....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
ile be riding souths to win buttttttttttttttttt we dont have the right cattle very similar to bennett when he was at newcastle there are quite some similarities they were never going to win a grand final thats why he got the hook sacked and went back to a top 4 team he aint a good coach he now just has better cattle up in brisbane than when he was in newcastle blind freddy knows that .....Shadow...

Rsag85

Bench
Funny have even watched him play yet and already calling him a dud and washed up.... seriously you have Noooooooooo idea Shadow.

callmack1

Staff member
are there going to be meltdowns on here every time the rabbits have a loss??? it's so negative on here!
Exactly. Lighten up guys! We actually did ok against the Roosters, it was just the errors. Cut those out and we can do anything.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Exactly. Lighten up guys! We actually did ok against the Roosters, it was just the errors. Cut those out and we can do anything.

the roosters should had put 30 plus on us we got off lightly anyone with an ounce of knowledge about footy would know this mate....r20 knows.....Shadow knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts