What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

Rabbits20

Immortal
To add to this we came off an absoulute shocker, everyone wrote us off. The rest is history.
Unfortunately we don't have Te'o or Issac/Api or Dylan.

A problem we have is our juniors aren't coming through enough. In 2014 we had quite a number of guys coming in who were up to it. Unfortunately since then they have deteriorated/moved on.

Look at our juniors now!!!! Murray is coming through but not much else for this season or the last couple of seasons as a matter of fact.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
clark played well ile give credit when credit is due
aj is not a full back like sterlo said he should had trapped the ball with his boot with no one insight...
we played a lot better than i thought but far too many mistakes and reyno"s kicking game was poor
i liked cherro"s big body especially when fit id put rochow in for turner next week
sam has no one to help him crichton is still green but tom went a lot better
talakai tried but if his runaway try was in goodwins or jennings hands it was try time talaki is a forward only he is too slow hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo madge can you hear me
cody tried a few things but did not disappoint me too much
so are we on 12th yet dont knowers??????its only going to get worse before it gets better our backs are too green and have limited skills to make it happen on a regular basis and our forwards bar the 3burgiiii"s when on song has far too many average performers young and old in our team with not enough skills to threaten a church mouse
so where to from here well forget the 8 for starters but i believe we wont get the spoon ile go out on a limb and predict 9th place at seasons end.....Shadow.....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we better get the broom out and buy a real 1st grade forward to help sam out i am not so sure about tom but i think george will get back to his best but it wont help this year unless we buy a proven big boppa to help sam out next year, whilst the twins are not performing.out side of the twins musgrove,crichton and co are nothing special i like that hess kid he is a bull out of a gate type player no fear.....we need 2 backs like ferguson and dwalkz otherwise stay with mediocrity....Shadow...FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alien

Referee
Shadow, you say Farah is a waste of money but Wests Tigers are paying for most of his contract and we need 2 good hookers in the squad in case 1 gets injured. If we didn't sign Farah then we would have kept McInnes who you don't like. I agree that Talakai is really a second rower. We are really missing our players who are out: Inglis, Gray, Hunt, and George Burgess (at his best).

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i dont think we need 2 hookers do we need two players for each position on the park??no we dont.....i know we should had kept brown but we kept turner/clark and tyrrell and gosie and then brought greinke and cherro and rochow ffs the mind boggles i reckon brown is better than all of the above fug me dont you think r20?what is going on at souths my mate shakes his head in the board room....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
why do souths persist with an entourage of mediocre forwards???turner/clark and tyrrell and gosie and greinke and cherro and rochow why would we want all these players when we should had resigned nathan brown my mate at souths was not happy that we let brown go i can tell you..........Shadow..

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
.Our recruitment is now worse than when grant jones was there as our previous players recruitment officer (SUGGESTIONS)??...... Shadow...

alien

Referee
Shadow, I didn't say we needed 2 hookers in the 17. I said 2 hookers in the 25 man squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.