What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i really wish we had brown/taupau..and dwalkz/ferguson..in our team in 2018/19 i know it wont happen so lets get behind our (11)1st grade forwards to back up the 3burgi and musgrove and win a premiership soon-tyrrell/clark/turner/gosiewski/rochow/cherrington/greinke/crichton/sutton on his last legs/rudolf/murray this line up must be like music to the dont knowers ears having such an abundance of 1st grade forward talent at one club i remember callmack saying we can make the (8) mate your a real clever truth seer with incredible expertise and great foresight maybe you should get a job as our next recruitment officer at souths!!!!!!! And how about our back line callmack minus our champion greg inglis whom is injured at present we still have an incredible abundance of talent in our back line dont we callmack we have a top (8) back line too in- aj,mokodreke,hunt,talakai,nielsen,gray and jennings, they are great too hey callmack,but id suggest only bryson is a pro out of this lot and he is on his last legs FACTS!!!!......Shadow...

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i really wish we had brown/taupau..and dwalkz/ferguson..in our team in 2018/19 i know it wont happen so lets get behind our (11)1st grade forwards to back up the 3burgi and musgrove and win a premiership soon-tyrrell/clark/turner/gosiewski/greinke/rochow/cherrington/crichton/sutton is on his last legs too/rudolf/murray this line up must be like music to the dont knowers ears having such an abundance of 1st grade forward talent at one club i remember callmack saying we can make the (8) mate your a real clever truth seer with incredible expertise and great foresight maybe you should get a job as our next recruitment officer at souths!!!!!!! And how about our back line callmack minus our champion greg inglis whom is injured at present we still have an incredible abundance of talent in our back line dont we callmack we have a top (8) back line too in- aj,mokodreke,hunt,talakai,nielsen,gray and jennings, they are great too hey callmack,but id suggest only bryson is a pro out of this lot and he is on his last legs FACTS!!!!......Shadow...

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Shadow you need to chill out mate. Callmack is just defending the players. AJ, gray, Rochow, Crichton, gray, hunt are all good players. Goodwin isn't even much better than AJ. For f**ks sake Goodwin is playing on the wing which is one of the easiest positions in rugby league. AJ was also in the 2014 team that won the premiership. Goodwin was not. The only reason you defend Goodwin is because it's R20's favourite player not because he's a seasoned pro. AJ will take his career to far higher heights than Goodwin ever did. In fact he already did. He debuted for Australia in 2014 when he was a rookie. Goodwin has only ever played for a depleted New Zealand side.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow you need to chill out mate. Callmack is just defending the players. AJ, gray, Rochow, Crichton, gray, hunt are all good players. Goodwin isn't even much better than AJ. For f**ks sake Goodwin is playing on the wing which is one of the easiest positions in rugby league. AJ was also in the 2014 team that won the premiership. Goodwin was not. The only reason you defend Goodwin is because it's R20's favourite player not because he's a seasoned pro. AJ will take his career to far higher heights than Goodwin ever did. In fact he already did. He debuted for Australia in 2014 when he was a rookie. Goodwin has only ever played for a depleted New Zealand side.

SSTID -no i disagree goodwin has played for nz more times than johnstone has played for australia .!!saying i defend goodwin because of r20 is wrong .!Thats just your assumption like most others on here the only other back line player better than goodwin is inglis.....sadly mate your so wrong goodwin is a great player even at his age today he has more experience in rugby league than all of our back line put together bar inglis if you dont know that already then you dont know your footy mate .!!! .Shadow...p.s. and forget asking r20 this is shadow speaking i dont need back up on this about bryson goodwin......oh and callmack he is young and green and wet between the ears still to understand footy at a high level he might in about 40 years from now have some idea,but for now he is usually way off the mark in footy knowledge from his posting....Shadow...

OVP

Coach
giphy.gif

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I predict souths will be on 12th or 13th position on the nrl ladder next week and declining fast because we cant beat the top 4 teams and we will struggle to even beat the bottom 4 teams . i am starting to get emotional as i type here its a shambles and our recruitment since 2014 has been bottom of the barrel stuff and is insanely laughable and there is only one way out (START THE MASS SACKINGS ASAP)OR STAY WITH MEDIOCRITY:SACK- cherrington/clark/IE:SACK farah and keep cook at #9/bryson is too old/gosiewski/gray/greinke/hunt/jennings/kelly/moceidreke/nielsen/rochow/rudolf/sutton is too old/turner/tyrrell/talakai .....Thats18 players that need replacing from our top 25 players 1st grade squad surely we can buy some better players than this list of 1st grade players above, because if we cant or dont we will not win a premiership some time soon. does anyone honestly think this list above will take us to glory glory and if you think so your absolutely delusional....Shadow...

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Get onto it R20 we are in strife mate and its only going to get worse unless Souths address the situation outlined above can you imagine if souths resigned all of the above players i would be gobsmacked if that happened:..........Shadow

JetRider

Juniors
I know it is frustrating watching them lose but we need to be patient. The backline is fairly inexperienced and needs time, would you feel different if they win the next three? They would still be the same players.

We can be more certain by the halfway mark and then we will see how the club responds, we would all like to have the gun players but we have what we have.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I predict souths will be on 12th or 13th position on the nrl ladder next week and declining fast because we cant beat the top 4 teams and we will struggle to even beat the bottom 4 teams . i am starting to get emotional as i type here its a shambles and our recruitment since 2014 has been bottom of the barrel stuff and is insanely laughable and there is only one way out (START THE MASS SACKINGS ASAP)OR STAY WITH MEDIOCRITY:SACK- cherrington/clark/farah we got cook/bryson too old/gosiewski/gray/greinke/hunt/jennings/kelly/moceidreke/nielsen/rochow/rudolf/sutton too old/turner/tyrrell/talakai .....Thats18 players that need replacing from our top 25 players 1st grade squad surely we can buy some better players than this list of 1st grade players above, because if we cant or dont we will not win a premiership some time soon. does anyone honestly think this list above will take us to glory glory and if you think so your absolutely delusional....Shadow...
Sack Cherrington????? That's silly.

Sack Bryson. That's silly.

Sack Cook. That's silly.

You are trolling Shadow!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.