What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

former Knights Cheerleader wins Miss Universe

***MH***

Bench
Family cheers Miss Australia win
June 2, 2004

THE family of the newly crowned Miss Universe, Australian Jennifer Hawkins, said today they could not believe her success and were excited for her.

Miss Hawkins, 20, a Bondi-based model and former Newcastle Knights NRL team cheerleader, is Australia's first winner in the competition since 1972.

Miss Hawkins' mother, Gail, was waiting at the family's Newcastle home for news of the results today, and said she was excited for her daughter.

"I can't believe it, I just cannot believe it," she told AAP.

"I just wish I was there to give her a big cuddle. I don't know how I feel.

"It's really hard to believe. I wonder if it's sunk in with her yet. I don't think she realises the attention she has gotten here.

"Our contact has been limited I have a little list of things I want to ask her. I can't wait to see her and talk about it.

"We're all so proud and so excited for her."

***MH***

Bench
0,3600,349514,00.jpg

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
I wish I was there to give her a big cuddle too :D :D :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: well done girl :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, she's a RUGBY LEAGUE cheer leader.

God does our code have the good sorts or what

Thats my girl... I am really missing her.. Hope she returns home soon :( I plan on asking her to marry me.. We have been dating for 2 years or so now.. I am so proud of her.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
They still hold Miss Universe? I thought Broncos fundraisers and Auto Salon bikini comps were about as far a beauty competitions went these days! I'd shag her anyway.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I see that Jennifer was the BIG LEAGUE Cheergirl of the year in 2001. She's comes some way since then 8)

Godz Illa

Coach
I have to question the legitimacy of the 'Miss Universe' tag. I have learnt that not only were all members of the judging panel residents of this galaxy, but most of them are even human Earthlings. I expect the hot Martian chicks to be quite peeved, as will the stunning female inhabitants of the Maffei 1 galaxy.

Latest posts