What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

10Grand

Juniors
Iam kinda glad we released Dwz,Blake,Rcg,Peachy,Merrin,Maloney,Moylan but for sum stupid reason I hope Bryce comes back..

ACTPanthers

Bench
Considering some of the other personal issues some of our current players have been involved in, Cartwrights missus anti-vaccination views are pretty tame if you ask me.

chrisD

Coach
Bryce's defence at fringe second row isn't something an NRL team can carry, he doesn't have the lateral movement and it doesn't seem he can be taught. The time they tried starting him at lock was a disaster too. Try him lock off the bench, if that doesn't work I don't know what to do with him, off to SL I suppose.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Sorry I totally disagree. Cartwright's view kills others.
But beating women is ok...? Filming women without consent is ok...? Well, not ok, but ok enough to have them play for our club? Seems a little selective of what kind of dickhead you're ok with playing here... Just my opinion

(FWIW, I think anti-vaxxers are absolute morons)

OldPanther

Coach

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
There was always something about Merrin that bothered me big time.

Now I know what it is.

Very poor behaviour from him after the game tonight.

Kilkenny

Coach
As the game was finished Merrin attempted some sly push, shove and what looked like a bit of lip. Unhappy about acknowledging the penrith players too.

A real sooky la la.

I wouldn’t read to much into Alice. Once the final whistle had blown it was obvious there was a lot of love between him and some of his former team mates.