What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Kilkenny

Coach
Hoops still spouting that we're paying $250k p.a. for RCG at Eels to 2025.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/8e8d42621e8d02709bbae6a0ae3c3880
Dumb merkin.
It’s all rather strange. He should know, his job is journalism in our game. It doesn’t make sense he continues to promote this notion we continue to subsidise his contract beyond the one we agreed to subsidise. Either he is totally stupid, which he largely is but is there something we’re not being told.

BxTom

Bench
It’s all rather strange. He should know, his job is journalism in our game. It doesn’t make sense he continues to promote this notion we continue to subsidise his contract beyond the one we agreed to subsidise. Either he is totally stupid, which he largely is but is there something we’re not being told.
His job is to get people clicking his link. It's called clickbait. He's not a good enough journo to post intelligent stories, so he makes up stupidity and posts it. That's all he is capable of.

Former ….and current Panthers …. in the nrl.

86D2E4CD-6143-41BE-B586-9FBA1BB9CF82.jpeg

I mean the corpse of the grand final isnt even cold

This is treachery of the highest order.

Who the f**k do these people think they are?

No one can deny a lot of the shite arrived at the club when liar came back.

Bleeding the club dry these fat poncey leaches.

And wtf let Burto go? Biggest mistake in recruitment history.

Back to the photo, does anyone just feel like spear tackling one of grinning Cheshire cats?

I’ll hold one Socky and you can flip him over.

And get Janey to give Barrett a facial. Compress his clammy head in her supple palms and squeeze until his eyes pop out!

Gould has just turned into a pig. Nothing to see there. Jabba.

Last edited:

DinkyDi

Juniors
Former ….and current Panthers …. in the nrl.

View attachment 56042

I mean the corpse of the grand final isnt even cold

This is treachery of the highest order.

Who the f**k do these people think they are?

No one can deny a lot of the shite arrived at the club when liar came back.

Bleeding the club dry these fat poncey leaches.

And wtf let Burto go? Biggest mistake in recruitment history.

Back to the photo, does anyone just feel like spear tackling one of grinning Cheshire cats?

I’ll hold one Socky and you can flip him over.

And get Janey to give Barrett a facial. Compress his clammy head in her supple palms and squeeze until his eyes pop out!

Gould has just turned into a pig. Nothing to see there. Jabba.
Will you go away.

Get a kebab and throw the greasy wrapper at Kiks during the parade- the flog headed tool he is.

Ffs stand up for you club. Don’t be like the clearys with their bruvverly sex offender shite

I’m going tomorrow and I’m going to give it to Kiks for his treachery and coward act.

He gets a bit of my lip and we will see just how brave the dung headed traitor punk is.

That’s the problem with the modern Panthera.

A lot of people just don’t care anymore. The club has become a haven for the lemmings and the ignorant. Softened up.

We saw it during the battle of Tyrone Janey.

Gould should be condemned for his crime against the club that made him.

Plus he looks like Jabba the hut.

Kiks has betrayed the club that’s paying him. Paying him to dress up like a bulldog.

And there’s Trent who stole all your players including my beloved Burto.

It shouldn’t be up to me to have visit and point these discrepancies out to you Jane. The Panther vengeance should be swift and sure.

Like us Janey. We don’t forgive or forget.

Don’t get angry Janet, get even sister.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Janey, or Janet? If you are going to quote me, at least getting the spelling of my name right.
He just loves to bait you, and it works... he's only jealous coz his tigers are not "Panthers Lite" anymore, they've dropped down to "Panther's Zero with no suga" coz of T-Baz and Jabba the Gus collecting panthera at an alarming rate... effectively the Dogs are the "Penrith Lite".....can even the score silverdale if you pick up Tyrone May at bargain basement price... but tigers will find a way to pay him massive overs... its just the Pascoe way

DinkyDi

Juniors
He just loves to bait you, and it works... he's only jealous coz his tigers are not "Panthers Lite" anymore, they've dropped down to "Panther's Zero with no suga" coz of T-Baz and Jabba the Gus collecting panthera at an alarming rate... effectively the Dogs are the "Penrith Lite".....can even the score silverdale if you pick up Tyrone May at bargain basement price... but tigers will find a way to pay him massive overs... its just the Pascoe way
Oh he doesn't bait me, quite the opposite. I am laughing at him. He has a constant foot-in-mouth episode, plus verbal diarrhea. It is hilarious.

roofromoz

First Grade
Matt Robinson is now retired and on the coaching staff at Burleigh Bears in the QRL

2v1a1165.jpg

roofromoz

First Grade
Just wondering what has happened with Leilani Latu - the last reports were earlier this year with his release from Warrington and then wanting to stay on to be part of the coaching staff in the junior grades.

His Insta profile makes no reference to a team, etc.. but has recently posted... so I think he has retired?

MugaB

Coach
Just wondering what has happened with Leilani Latu - the last reports were earlier this year with his release from Warrington and then wanting to stay on to be part of the coaching staff in the junior grades.

His Insta profile makes no reference to a team, etc.. but has recently posted... so I think he has retired?
I always liked latu, he had heart playing for us, sorta went sideways after leaving tho

Latest posts