What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Kilkenny

Coach
1. Lachlan Coote, 2. Zoram Watene, 3. Greg Waddell, 4. William Isa, 5. Michael Mate, 6. Wade Graham, 7. Luke Clydesdale, 8. Sam Mckendry, 9. Lancen Joudo, 10. Todd Grace, 11. Daniel Penese, 12. Mitchell Cahalane, 13. Tinirau Arona, 14. Jesse Sene-Lefoa, 15. Tim Glasby, 16. Everett Vaurasi, 17. Travis Marshall, 18. Kyro Forrester, 19. Adam Simpson, 20. Joseph Taefu, 21. Mitchell Allgood.

Harold Matts side in GF of 2007. Some decent kids there. Were a production line then and a production line now even if not all enjoy successful careers with the Panthers.

I thought the next big thing was going to be Everett Vaurasi so just goes to show I have no idea basically. Shame Everett didn’t kick he was a prodigious talent.

1. Lachlan Coote, 2. Zoram Watene, 3. Greg Waddell, 4. William Isa, 5. Michael Mate, 6. Wade Graham, 7. Luke Clydesdale, 8. Sam Mckendry, 9. Lancen Joudo, 10. Todd Grace, 11. Daniel Penese, 12. Mitchell Cahalane, 13. Tinirau Arona, 14. Jesse Sene-Lefoa, 15. Tim Glasby, 16. Everett Vaurasi, 17. Travis Marshall, 18. Kyro Forrester, 19. Adam Simpson, 20. Joseph Taefu, 21. Mitchell Allgood.

Harold Matts side in GF of 2007. Some decent kids there. Were a production line then and a production line now even if not all enjoy successful careers with the Panthers.

I thought the next big thing was going to be Everett Vaurasi so just goes to show I have no idea basically. Shame Everett didn’t kick he was a prodigious talent.

Wow! Didn’t realise that Tim Glasby was a Penrith Junior.

I remember William Isa being talked up as well, back in those days.

TheFrog

Coach
Sad day. Can't believe how ling it's been. This is why my name is Oldpanther. Seen great payers debut and retire in my time.
A bit unlucky in that he missed premierships at two clubs by a year. Damn fine career though and another good'un to escape the Panthers.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Flash leaving was the straw that broke the camels back in regard to picking favourite players for my oldest daughter - She flatly refuses to pick a favourite now - Always loved watching Flash play, and one of the humblest men I've ever met.

Rhyno

First Grade
Why wouldn’t he be loving it at parramatta he has a genuine chance of winning a premiership this year

If he was still at Penrith he’d be shopping for mad Monday

OldPanther

Coach
Why wouldn’t he be loving it at parramatta he has a genuine chance of winning a premiership this year

If he was still at Penrith he’d be shopping for mad Monday

Aww you think anyone other than the top 4 are going to win it.

giphy.gif

Latest posts