What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys heaps of teams have banners, but I would like to do something a bit different this year and have a Song. None better than the Hoodoo Guru's - That's My Team.

I've just changed the bleedin' obvious to suit it to the 7's.

That's My Team" - D. Faulkner
(Recorded by the Hoodoo Gurus)

And another thing
I'm discovering lately
I'm a bit crazy
For my Forum 7's Team

Now the stage is set
The best season yet, you'll see
And you'll see
And you'll hear me
Every week when I scream
That's my team

Like a talent scout
I've been checking out new blood
And they'll do good
They'll add a lot to our game

I'm a footy fan
Our game demands pure skill
Any my team will
Beat anyone you name

That's my team (you gotta know)
They say, yeah, they say
They're gonna try to make us pay
They say, yeah, but I say
We're ready and we're on our way
To Grand Final Day

And another thing
I've been wondering lately
Am I crazy
To believe in my team?

No I'm a footy fan
So you understand my scene
Is seeing my team
Fulfill a premiership dream

That's my team (I want you to know)
Letting you know
That is my team
A Grand Final win well that's my dream
(two thousand and four)

Oh yeah, Oh yeah

roosterboy60

Juniors
:lol: Do you find it weird that two people who aren't Roosters team members are hogging the thread at the mo :lol: Ah what the heck I'll see if the Lions aren't busy and if there not I will invite them around :clap: ;-)

ozzie

Bench
roosterboy60 said:
ozzie said:
gooorn - and dead - naaah I'll wait I'll be the third reserve....

What about coming to the Lions :lol: Just kidding!!! :lol: So your still going to play? Thats good.

no I don't think I will be playing - (in the words of BP) I am third reserve...

The Backpacker

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
:lol: Do you find it weird that two people who aren't Roosters team members are hogging the thread at the mo :lol:

Ahh but you see, I'm the ghost of third reserve. I have a jersey with my number waiting for me at season end. ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
no I don't think I will be playing - (in the words of BP) I am third reserve...

I do find it amusing that the third reserve spot is so coveted. It's the most well utilised team member during the season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Well, we had Lord last year writing anti Rooster articles under the Easts banner and I'm still waiting for an article on his all time favourite player - Hodges. :lol: Mind, our Lord did receive the Justin Hodges award at the end of the season for all his whingeing (even beat me :shock: ). :mrgreen:

The more the merrier Raider.

It was not whingeing reward if I remember right. It was the Justin Hodges Bellicose award. And according to the dictionary, "a contentious nature", was the reason for th award. Either that or was awarded for a "Warlike manner or temperament." My whingeing didn't get me that, my contentious nature to drag down Easts players while wearing Easts colours did that. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Gee LR, in todays climate you better be carefull posting threats. Might find yourself unable to post at all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. It was the whinging award. Just dressed up a bit. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts