What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon says

First Grade
And just for the record,Miss Pittstop is a very persuasive young lady.....who wooed me here with persistence and compliments....

Watch out for her boys,she's a maneater :lol: :lol:

happy-rotfl8.gif

Ok, I admit it, the 'young' bit, I'm impressed. :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
f**k, now where dredging up names...
happy-laugh8.gif
But yeah, he 'enquired' which in my books is the same as signing on and committing your first born. :D

I really enjoyed chatting with Muffdaddy, wonder where he went?

The Wall. :D

Seriously, he did. I saw him there the other day. 8) I think a gentle reminder of his commitment needs to be sent.

And I'm still laughing at the analogy of Pen. Not the young bit, rather the lady. :shock: You sure suckered that one. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome Simon from the ghost of third reserve. :mrgreen:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Good to have you on board Simon.

I'll have a look around my own forums and see if any ASRL coaches are keen on having a hit out for the side this year. There's a professional journalist over there, I wonder if I could lure him over.... ;)

Chris

Go for it Chris !!

I saw MD at The Wall as well actually, I'll toddle over there and see what doin'.

Simon, are you up for the Trial against Penrith? I haven't heard back from 2 of our starting line up. I'm right to back up for one, but I need someone else as well.

Pretty please Simon Says :D

Great !! pheww.. I'm a panic merchant, so forgive me when I stress. :lol:

We are playing the Mighty Penrith side led by one of the nicest blokes in the comp Big Mick. These guys are specials. They will be giving the comp a huge shake this season.

The Trial starts on Sunday 18th January and articles have to be posted by Sunday 1st Feb. 750 words on any RL topic.

We don't want everyone posting the exact same subject, so to let everyone know my topic, it relates to some of the current issues the NRL face. It's not indepth on each issue I raise, so it does leave room for a full article on the Salary Cap, the CBA or players switching to Union. I've seen Chris's article and it relates to International.

If anyone is really stumped, just go back over previous articles and something there may give you an idea on a topic you'd like to write about.

Trust me, not having a third reserve is a pain in the arse. :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have seen the (13's) article. It's about.....well, I'm not actually sure what the hell it's about. I thought she was secretly writing for Mills and Boon when I first read it. :shock: Lets just say, it's about........'it'. :lol: Somehow I don't think the topic will be covered this round by anyone else. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If push comes to shove, I could always knock together 750.....what am I saying? I'm in retirement. 8)

Ahh Pump, your a lifesaver.

We've got a trail game on starting the 18th jan, and if you could play that would be superb. If you could do an article [750 words] on any RL topic and post it before Feb 1st.

I've missed ya !!

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
with all these new recruits - retirement at last!! you bloody beaut...

Believe me Oz, retirements over rated. I'm busier now than ever....mind, I could do with a side kick should you be serious. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts