What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
OK brother 69 very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: I was referring to his stamina not good looks :lol: :lol: I haven't seen Oz however, I am sure he is just gorgeous :D

BP you know exactly who I am and in case you really have forgotten me (here is a little picture 8) ) :lol: :lol: :lol: or maybe W 8) W would jog your memory better..... :( :lol:

Hey RB I hope all is well with you.

Wow I really did miss you guys....now where is Pen and Pump??

I know that Mort is busy swimming somewhere :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh ok, its all understood, my next question is whats in stall for the next sunsilk ad..... :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ahh ok, its all understood, my next question is whats in stall for the next sunsilk ad..... :lol:

you, me and BP..we need the old and the new... :lol:

maybe the girls in the background - hmmm thats a thought -- bikini ladies in the front and us three in the background...

The Backpacker

Juniors
Guilty as charged. Last shampoo used turned out to be liquid gold. (Well, according to the price tag on it, the child was ripped off if it wasn't). But anyway Oz - whats that in your locker, ya big girrrrrllllll. 8) :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
OK brother 69 very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: I was referring to his stamina not good looks :lol: :lol: I haven't seen Oz however, I am sure he is just gorgeous :D

BP you know exactly who I am and in case you really have forgotten me (here is a little picture 8) ) :lol: :lol: :lol: or maybe W 8) W would jog your memory better..... :( :lol:

I know nothing of you Ms RoostarGirl. I have but a distant memory of a nice little woman who used to visit these parts but, sadly, she's moved on to better and brighter things. Lovely girl she was..... :D

Morticia is back from frollicking in the sewerage at Bondi. :shock: And has a story to tell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:

I know nothing of you Ms RoostarGirl. I have but a distant memory of a nice little woman who used to visit these parts but, sadly, she's moved on to better and brighter things. Lovely girl she was..... :D

Morticia is back from frollicking in the sewerage at Bondi. :shock: And has a story to tell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow whats the story??? where is Morticia???

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: It involves a certain event and her butt. Lets just say Daniel was very surprised by the comment. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The child has woken me this morning and taken young Fletch out surfing. The peace....the quiet....wattle I do with myself until it's time for work? :mrgreen:

Hey 8) Good to see you around.

Here's the Team again, but, I haven't seen Dougie, BPP or MJ around in ages! Can you check in with me guys. Cat is AWOL too.

1. Penelope Pittstop
2. Chriswalkerbush
3. Big Poppa Pump
4. Catatonic Omnivore
5. Dougie
6. MJ5150
7. Ozzie
8. [9] Raiders69
9. [13] Morticia
10. Rooster Cogburn

We are obviously going to have to recruit and I have someone getting back to me with a decision.

Are there any Easts Supporter's out there that would like to help the team out, with only 10 players we will undoubtedly struggle. Come on guys -- It's FUN :lol:

f**k, now where dredging up names...
happy-laugh8.gif
But yeah, he 'enquired' which in my books is the same as signing on and committing your first born. :D

I really enjoyed chatting with Muffdaddy, wonder where he went?

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol
simon says!!
now there are two people in the team that ive fueded with at some point
never the less welcome simon, you know your footy and im sure you'll be a great asset :)

simon says

First Grade
Hey guys.......

My feuding days are over,and Ive seen the light.

Thanks for the welcome Miss Pittstop and Raider.....

Im chuffed. ;-) ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts