What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zef

Juniors
OK I've kicked this thing off.

I just have to get Willow to organise the balloon and I'm gonna need a volunteer to run with the face painting stall. And if anyone knows where I can get one of those big blow-up jumping castles (cheap), just let me know.

I'll handle the Melon masks... :lol:

It's gonna be a great day for our game.

Melon_Day.jpg

The Backpacker

Juniors
You took my quote out of context zef - I demand it be righted. :D And what do you constitute a junior? Is that someone we've developed from another club - like the Rhino's, that was only a bench player or a home grown born and bred Easts sevens player created from the fruits of our labours like my own spawn or our secret new signing?

It almost made me laugh. Almost. Glad to see you have so much time on your hands. ;-)

roosterboy60

Juniors
You do have alot of time on your hands Zef. I hope you produce as good as articles as these pieces of work. Oh a message from Oz Or BP from about 2 months ago they want Part 2. Make that your first article of the real season. Nobody say I don't pass on messages :roll: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
love your work Zef
those masks look great
ill run the face painting stall
**puts on melon mask**

Ok, as far as I'm aware the Trial against Penrith now finishes on Friday 30th Jan at 9.00 am.

Pump-meister your article has gone missing, so can you post it again, thanx.

Nikko and Mortica still to post, once they have I'll play cap catcher.

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol, i though my fellow team mates might like it
its a bit shotty thou cause i was rushed
i had an article that needed only a concludsion but some how it got deleted so i had to bring forward my idea for this one :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm glad I got in so early. I haven't had to repost yet. :p

Nice articles from Raider_69 and Big Poppa Pump. It's good to see three articles, all on entirely different topics.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts