What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well done oz
lol, looks like one prediction of mine is right
you'll never get to retirement mate
:lol:

ozzie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
well done oz
lol, looks like one prediction of mine is right
you'll never get to retirement mate
:lol:

it was a bit short but will do the job...I liked your post mate..

The Backpacker

Juniors
Haven't read it yet oz but I'm sure it'll be a good one.

Just a quickie for a little rooster that has his first day at school tomorrow. Have a good one K and T, all the best dealing with half an empty nest. We're thinking about you - he'll be fine. :lol:

Easts Players

This year the Forum 7's Competition has a very different feel to it. Last year was a testimony to Sportsmanship. I have a high regard for many of the Teams and Players that competed last year. Having said that, there seems to be an element of 'unsportsman' type comments becoming more frequent in the pre-season. I don't agree with some of the bickering between the other team members.

EASTS will carry on our tradition of Sportsmanship.

A forum is being set up especially for the game, where players and teams will interact. This thread will always be home, and where we catch up to have a 'private' chat.

I'm happy to wear my heart on my sleeve and say, that playing in the 7's, but most importantly for EASTS, is important to me. Being nominated by my peers to be Captain for 2004 is fantastic.

I'm taking off the lacey gloves this year - Motto - Hard and Straight!!

;-) and I've got an idea for my article Round 1....

ozzie

Bench
Penelope Pittstop said:
Easts Players

This year the Forum 7's Competition has a very different feel to it. Last year was a testimony to Sportsmanship. I have a high regard for many of the Teams and Players that competed last year. Having said that, there seems to be an element of 'unsportsman' type comments becoming more frequent in the pre-season. I don't agree with some of the bickering between the other team members.

EASTS will carry on our tradition of Sportsmanship.

A forum is being set up especially for the game, where players and teams will interact. This thread will always be home, and where we catch up to have a 'private' chat.

I'm happy to wear my heart on my sleeve and say, that playing in the 7's, but most importantly for EASTS, is important to me. Being nominated by my peers to be Captain for 2004 is fantastic.

I'm taking off the lacey gloves this year - Motto - Hard and Straight!!

;-) and I've got an idea for my article Round 1....

unfortunately we have the clowns from WORL who aer polluting the forums..I know I have been invovled with arguements mainly in the NRL forums - but its because of the continual bashing of the best club...it must be sheer jealousy..but its marvelous - we have the best football team - are the defending champions at 7's (for two years in a row) and people think we can't put two words together..yeah righto...anyways - back to work

That is what is driving me this year Ozzie. The Forum 7's is a great platform to talk Rugby League without having to put up with a bunch of wankers speaking absolute shit.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Haven't read it yet oz but I'm sure it'll be a good one.

Just a quickie for a little rooster that has his first day at school tomorrow. Have a good one K and T, all the best dealing with half an empty nest. We're thinking about you - he'll be fine. :lol:

Thanks....all was well actually no tears from either of us :lol: :lol: too much excitement.

You will find this amusing....I asked him if he wanted me to get him a key ring for his bag to help it stand out in a crowd.....he goes "yes Mum a Rooster one would be good.....but if you can't you can get me that then a Rabbitohs one will do :shock: ...because my favourite colour is green :? "..my response "no way buddy not on your life....its Red White and Blue or nothing".....anyway I came home with the key ring and he was so excited...of course its Red White and Blue :D

To the Roosters Forums Team the sportsmanship showed in the forums comp last year was terrific....don't let others drag you down 8)

Hard and Straight sounds like a great idea Pen......kill em all :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl said:
You will find this amusing....I asked him if he wanted me to get him a key ring for his bag to help it stand out in a crowd.....he goes "yes Mum a Rooster one would be good.....but if you can't you can get me that then a Rabbitohs one will do :shock: ...because my favourite colour is green :? "..my response "no way buddy not on your life....its Red White and Blue or nothing".....

Ahhhh, that's priceless.

Hey Life Member 8) , you know if you ever get the urge to join in... ya can :D

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Thanks Pen....but you guys don't need me......I make an excellent Cheerleader :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS I am a very proud life member...

Ok Mister, come up with something 'original' then. :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
T, I'm happy the little blighter enjoyed his day.

Oz, I will send that stuff for your youngen. I just totally forgot buddy. :oops: Brains a bit blurred at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts