What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Backpacker said:
Chriswalker :lol: bush - you little beauty. Who said EASTS were dead. Primo. Well done on your virgin article.

:) Thanks guys. Just be careful I don't sue you for slander, don't want to be too closely associated with the guy. :p

Goes to read the other articles.

Chris

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmmm, well than that will be intresting
i would ask Thickos or Montz, they are both good writers, but i dont think they would assosiate themselves with Easts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Boys and Girls, majority has ruled - it's 5 v 5 + 2 reserves. Easts will live to win another premiership.

Ozzie, the daughter has pouted for the last half hour when she saw you forgot her.

Fantastic signing. Love it when Easts supporters come out in the hour of need.

GO EASTS

Not that I show any bias, mind. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
Boys and Girls, majority has ruled - it's 5 v 5 + 2 reserves. Easts will live to win another premiership.

Ozzie, the daughter has pouted for the last half hour when she saw you forgot her.

Fantastic signing. Love it when Easts supporters come out in the hour of need.

GO EASTS

Not that I show any bias, mind. ;-)

well tell her to keep pouting one day I'll come across and kiss those pouting lips....

ozzie

Bench
looking like the old Roosters side - welcome back guys - geez i wonder if they know what havoc we are going to reek (once again)) I feel renewed and revigorated again....lets get at 'em.....

where's chook!!

melon....

Coach
Big Poppa Pump said:
melon.... said:
What a load of shite....Im in...we'll beat these pussies with 6!!

My brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the flesh...to kick severe opposition poon, and to glorify the sacred name of Easts.

Kill 'em All Pump.

Misanthrope

Staff member
*Waits patiently for the next article so he can somehow kill the month until University goes back*

Good to see some team spirit. It almost makes me respect the Roosters.

Almost. ;-)

*Braces self for inundation of anti-Knights' propaganda*

Seriously, can't wait to kick the season off. Newcastle's trying to form it's own Sevens' club, but (shock, horror) I'm keen to stay on and see if we can do it two years in a row.

Chris

Chris we are actually going for an Easts hat-trick this year. :D If you think waiting for articles to be posted is frustrating, wait till the game is over and we wait for a result from the Ref... Stick with us Chris, because all of a sudden I can feel our Easts Boys are limbering up to go hard and kick some arse.

Ozzie, you have your 'groove' back. Also, Chook is helping out the bluebags this year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well the return of melon was unexpected
gotta love the passion he shows :lol:
i think we should be sweet this year :mrgreen:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hat-trick it is then.

I just want to hammer the Pirates personally, got a mate playing for them. ;-)

Chris

The Backpacker

Juniors
Aren't they that half-baked ( :lol: ) outfit that weird guy Lord Reynoldson plays for? :p But, I could be wrong - pirates? Never heard of em. :mrgreen:

Zef

Juniors
melon.... said:
What a load of shite....Im in...we'll beat these pussies with 6!!

That's the spirit Melon, I'll organise the "Welcome back Melon Day" for your return match, as promised all those months ago on The Wall.

Gonna be a big day, balloon rides, face-painting, Melon masks and some of those blow-up jumping castles for the kiddies.

I hope The Lions have the honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts