What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Bench
all cool mate - work out how I'm feeling...pain killers, volatiir, and today I missed the chair when I went to sit down...whoops - yep it ws there a minute ago

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
all cool mate - work out how I'm feeling...pain killers, volatiir, and today I missed the chair when I went to sit down...whoops - yep it ws there a minute ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So now you're going in for a rectal probe as well? :shock:

Glad to hear you're feeling so good. It's a nice little combo happening. ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
but its because of the continual bashing of the best club...it must be sheer jealousy..

They're insulting the mighty Knights?? :p

Ok, bias aside- I'm really having a good time with the Sevens. Was a little daunted when I signed up to play for Easts (being a long time Knights' fan and Easts hater (you keep knocking us out!), but you guys have to be closests knit and most supportive team I've seen.

Hoping we can get off to a good start, put Penrith down, and then crush some dreams in the season proper. ;)

Chris

This is only the pre-season Chris, wait until the kick off. :D Then the fun begins.

We are a highly motivated and close knit team. Penrith have a quality side and what you guys have produced for a trial match shows that we are going to be highly competitive this year.

Message to Ozzie.

Get Well Soon Buddy, we love you and hope that you get better real soon !!

The Backpacker

Juniors
Close knit? Geeze, I hate you all. You're annoying and the bane of my life. I wonder why I keep coming back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the simple fact that we're all mad. We make peoples heads hurt when they read our threads. Let the insanity prevail - now theres a good catch cry for the team PP. ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
Just letting you know. Mortica is currently surfing and then intends to engage what's left of the brain cells that teenage rebellion didn't destroy and finish her article.

It's all good. :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Well, I'm folding towels and re-arranging the brain from what's left over from last nights insomnia.

Looking forward to the article !!

:lol:

And while she surfs waves, I'm instructed to surf the net looking for a particular article that she didn't bother to save - and, of course, I can't find the damn thing. Why do I let myself be talked into these things?

The Backpacker

Juniors
It went something like this....

"Anyone interested in a 5"11 amazonian woman with a mean left hook, please contact me".

Is there anything wrong with that?

You left out the phone number !! Otherwise, no problems, you'll have to smarten up actually BP, how you could have forgotten the contact details is beyond me.

I'm an Amazonian myself, except I got the pygmy genes.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Can't give out my phone number. Being the charming, handsome man that I am, I'd be inundated with calls and would never get on the net (either that or the answerphone would be filled with hysterical laughter :lol: )

I have a thousand comments to make about Pygmy genetics but they're all too rude for family website consumption. 8)

roosterboy60

Juniors
Right :lol: I just wanted to say to Ozzie I hope you get well soon mate I'm thinking of you.

Good luck in the trial against Penrith guys. GO ROOSTERS!!!!!! Not that I'm biased or anything 8-[ ](*,)

The Backpacker

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
Haha.

I have no idea what I can say. Um....

*Backs slowly out of the forum*

;-)

No need to back out. We're not like that. ;-) My advice - run as fast as your Chris Walker legs will take you. Just be thankful your name isn't Byrne - or even I would catch you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's all good CWB. It's just the (in)sanity prevailing. GO EASTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts