What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
its great to be part of this team
as for me wearing a rooster jersy......... keep dreaming :lol:
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY 2004!!

Hey I am on the look out in Penrith/St Marys for anybody with a Raiders Jersey from now on......your due for a makeover Rooster style ;-) :lol: :lol: only problem yelling out Raider 69er might get a few odd looks...... :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
its great to be part of this team
a rooster dream

I knew we'd convert you raiderboy. Welcome aboard the fast train to happiness. be aware you are now hated by all and sundry and will be generalised about and assumptions will be made about you purely because you are a Roosters fan. ;-) :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mate i wouldnt be game to wear a rooster jersy in the heart of penrith, i cop enough with my raider jersy, mind you before this year i herd nothing :roll:

Acually if you yelled out Raider_69er in this area you would get more than a few looks, i would have it a guess that home numbers would fly at you from every angle!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
no in this neck of the woods anything slighty sexual gets alot of attention
phone numbers is what i ment ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Really am keen to see results.

Morticia, I don't know what you're talking about. Your article put mine to shame. I loved your introductory lines, they really caught my attention. Knew exactly what you were going to talk about before reading the article.

lol @ The Backpacker. Gee, never had my name used that way before. :p

Can't wait for the season to start. I'm hooked now.

Chris

RoostarGirl

Juniors
See not only are Roosters fans mad about their Footy but they are smart and witty as well :D Your in a for a fun ride....enjoy!!!!

Roosters :clap: :clap: :clap: Roosters :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Yeah, sorry Chris. I have this mental block when it comes to Chris Walker. My thoughts are well known about everything there and so I see so much irony in the fact that we have a C Walker-Bush playing for EASTS. It's all meant with good humour but you're welcome to tell me to shut it when it gets tiresome. :lol:

Your article was fantastic.

Big Mick

Referee
ozzie said:
Big Mick said:
Looks like u guys will win easy.

Azkatro and SPike just went missing in Action. They said they'd post and obviously something happened, i'm not too sure, but oh well.

Congrats on your win.

I'll certainly be having a word to my boys.

don't Mick - it was only a trial and we trialed out some new players - I didn't mean to post but it was only to go 5 v 5...Mortica your post was fine..in fact thought provoking.

Mick your team will be great - with someone like you leeading them how can they miss. I will speak for all the players from last year...you were the team to beat...and you always played hard...

Penelope well done for your first outing as skipper...god look t who we have sitting in the sidelines..is this no 3??

Thanks Oz, I won't tell them off, because Aztakro did post. lol.

Spike i should have a word to, because he didn't post and he said he would in our team thread because he had an article. I'm a bit upset cause that would have made it 5 v 5.

Rest assured though, Panthers will be ready come season time. hahaha. Oh well. Congrats guys, well done.

Pen well done in your first match as skipper, well lead team with a whole bunch of leaders is hard to match.

Definately the benchmark again for this season.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hehe, no worries Backpacker. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Just as long as I don't screw up and cost you guys a grand final. But then, my name could be Byrne or Wing and I'd still be open to jokes. :p

The Backpacker

Juniors
Wing would have been fine. You'd just have become our Wing and a prayer - Byrne, well as I said before, even I would catch you and I've got grand kids. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robster

Bench
is roostargirl in the team, last i heard she was a kiwi, be good for her to represent us for the kiwis :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts