What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Chris Walker. He's gone Bush. LMAO.

Sorry Chris. I've crossed the line. No longer the one with the key - me thinks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Chris Walker. He's gone Bush. LMAO.

Sorry Chris. I've crossed the line. No longer the one with the key - me thinks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah blame 8) its always her fault ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

...Morticia...

Juniors
sorry my article is toatal and complete crap. just didnt go anyway i wanted it to. blame the crack on the head with the board this morning. im pissed off an i apologise. seasons articles will b better.

Big Mick

Referee
Looks like u guys will win easy.

Azkatro and SPike just went missing in Action. They said they'd post and obviously something happened, i'm not too sure, but oh well.

Congrats on your win.

I'll certainly be having a word to my boys.

Mortica, what can I say. I was hooked from the opening line. A brilliant article.

Chriswalkerbush, Big Poppa Pump, Raiders 69, Ozzie and Morticia, what a team and a top effort.

Thank you to all who participated.

No worries Big Mick, we had a few stop starts with the trial with dates etc and trials are only for the purpose of giving us a hit out.

ozzie

Bench
Big Mick said:
Looks like u guys will win easy.

Azkatro and SPike just went missing in Action. They said they'd post and obviously something happened, i'm not too sure, but oh well.

Congrats on your win.

I'll certainly be having a word to my boys.

don't Mick - it was only a trial and we trialed out some new players - I didn't mean to post but it was only to go 5 v 5...Mortica your post was fine..in fact thought provoking.

Mick your team will be great - with someone like you leeading them how can they miss. I will speak for all the players from last year...you were the team to beat...and you always played hard...

Penelope well done for your first outing as skipper...god look t who we have sitting in the sidelines..is this no 3??

ozzie

Bench
RoostarGirl said:
Raider_69 said:
dont give up hope yet mick
still 16 minutes left!!

OMG you remind me so much of the BP its scary....bro :lol: :lol:

a good purchase - someone else's lose - isn't it Raider - cripes we may have him wearing a Rooster jumper soon... :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Raider_69 said:
dont give up hope yet mick
still 16 minutes left!!

OMG you remind me so much of the BP its scary....bro :lol: :lol:

:shock: I'm the glass is half empty man. He's the glass is half full man-boy. We're polar opposites. 8)

And I'm glad Easts have him too.

ozzie said:
god look at who we have sitting in the sidelines..is this no 3??

Wait until we unleash the beast !!

It's looking good, Ozzie.

Nikko, you could very easily have walked away from all of this after the way you we're treated. Proud to have you with us, and I'm glad your part of the team.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Just a note. I would ask that Smurfs post is deleted once it is marked (or Willow has collected it for marking). I can do this but I would prefer to do it with the permission of the Captain. I'll deal with Smurf. It contains something personal that I don't feel is anybodies business but ours and realistically shouldn't have been included in an article.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Yeah I know T. It's just I don't think Sophie should have been included but I know that Smurf is ok about it. It's just me being.....a whack job I guess. ;-) It's fine and I have reconsidered and it can stay. No dramas. :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
its great to be part of this team
as for me wearing a rooster jersy......... keep dreaming :lol:
RAIDERS ALL THE WAY 2004!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts