What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
RG is only a cheerleader for the Roosters now Robster. I don't know about her being a Kiwi.

No Robster I am not a kiwi....who said that??

RB is right I am only the Official Roosters Cheerleader these days I retired at the end of last season.

The Backpacker

Juniors
It was me. :mrgreen:

Don't be shy RG. You can admit your a Kiwi. We'll still love you. :p :lol: :lol:

Robster, I think you'll find the only person travelling on a Uruwhenua around here, isn't 8) but another of the girls. :D

...Morticia...

Juniors
wot frig is a uruwhenua? drag a girl outta bed an expect a plesent recetpion u'd b dreamn. deb big bob somone. mayb we need a geting t now u easts style post? lotsa changes this year an at lest it'd give us some ammo for shit flickin. all in fun. id even use my best spelling an gramma.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Robster said:
is roostargirl in the team, last i heard she was a kiwi, be good for her to represent us for the kiwis :D

i was guonna play 4 t' kiwis but if yor t' C as in captian not **** ill give it a miss.

The Backpacker

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
wot frig is a uruwhenua? drag a girl outta bed an expect a plesent recetpion u'd b dreamn. deb big bob somone. mayb we need a geting t now u easts style post? lotsa changes this year an at lest it'd give us some ammo for sh*t flickin. all in fun. id even use my best spelling an gramma.

Reading this made me
silly-looney.gif
Geezus my brain hurts. :x

Have a look at your passport and see what a Uruwhenua is. ;-) :roll: [-(

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yes and once I get through my first year of Forums Cheerleading I plan to try out for the big time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roosters :clap: :clap: :clap: Roosters :clap: :clap: :clap:

Robster

Bench
hmm who was the chick which represented new zealand in the first year of f7's over back there in rleague , must be a very similar nick.

The Backpacker

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
deb big bob somone. mayb we need a geting t now u easts style post? lotsa changes this year an at lest it'd give us some ammo for sh*t flickin. all in fun. id even use my best spelling an gramma.

I have finally deciphered. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It reads: Penelope, Ozzie or somebody. Maybe we need to have a 'getting to know you, EASTS style' thread. With lots of changes this year, it would be a good way for everyone to get to know a little about each other and, if we make it fun, it would be a good base for some gee ups and I know Raider boy likes these FFB type threads.

Bags filling in Mortica's blanks. :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
Well done boys and girls. Even if they had gotten the extra player, you still would've won it with them needing a 10.1. I'm impressed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thank christ he didnt post, i recon if any team would have pulled it out i would be penrith ;-)

all in all a good effort by both teams
cant wait for footy season so we can have some more ideas to write about

roosterboy60

Juniors
I agree. Great win and Mortica well done on your MOM (WOM). Looks like you guys are going to go close or may even win it again this year. Well done guys.

Match Report:

Easts Forwards Morticia [MOM] and Ozzie led a team of Easts Juniors Chriswalkerbush, Big Poppa Pump and Raiders_69 to victory, in the Trial against Penrith.

I'm very confident that based on our results we will have a very successful year.

To win a game against a team like Penrith is a huge effort.

Hard and Straight EASTS !!

roosterboy60

Juniors
Might win the Comp? Well I can't say you WILL because I don't want you to win it :shock: I want the Lions to........but if we don't I hope you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts