What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Bench
Zef said:
What's wrong with you Rooster types? Three-peat a bit beyond you's all or something? You's all a bit old and boring now or something? Duds even... has-beens maybe.

Snap out of it Premiers. And get Melon, get the big-circle headed one - the big 'ol circle-headed one with a hide like a big 'ol beached squid drying in the sun.

Tell him Zef reckons he's gone soft and just hasn't got 750 words left in that big 'ol echo chamber of his. Tell him anything - just get him.

now thats the challenge I need - you guys are goneeeeeeeee.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm going to be in booots and all -

Raider_69

Post Whore
well done Zef..... heh
you have just given motivation to the best damn team in the comp
not only that but you have just cost all other teams a shread of hope, now that ozzie is on board, your gooooooooooooooone
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you have unleashed a monster.........

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, the retirement fund is only just going to cover me and 8) .

So are you retired or still a reserve? 'Cos it looks as though you are still enlisted. :? I'll take you are retired until they need to bring back a miracle worker (Just like Alfie to Origin)

Good luck to the Roosters of 2004. I find it funny how earlier in the year we were saying "We aren't defending premiers, it was the vmroosters (or something like that) that won last year, we' are mainly a bunch of rookies." And now, the teams after a 3-peat. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ahh, the wonderful memories of my shortlived time with the Roosters.

Well, the Roosters are missing the most reliable reserve in the competition, which can not be a good thing. Who is going to be given that duty now? Or will there just be a 1st reserve,m 2 reserve, and 4th reserve? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Alfie :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Wash your mouth out boy! This forum identity should never be tarred with a maroon brush. :lol:

Mate, I've retired for this season coming. Fulltime ref apart from an 8 week exile for travel to odd parts of the globe.

I think they're just trying to make me feel better by naming me as 3rd reserve. Phantom 3rd reserve. I can't see anyone wanting that position when the job description fine print (that I failed to read at the start of the season) says you only get one game off per season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old, burnt out and washed up. f**k me, I'm a has been. Or is that a, never was? :? :shock: :D :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Lord a mistake on my part -I have won two premierhips in a row and am the only poster to do - becaue all the other VR Rooster team all went into retirement when the split occurred..so it should read "lets make it two in a row"

But it will be hard - so many good teams coming into the comp...

Raider_69

Post Whore
thanks Pen
i got selected in the run on team

i just posted my article, its probably the one one ive ever done, so thats my current level of skill, its not the best but im hoping to improve :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so be kind please!

I'm not sure if I'm 'with it' just yet... but .. is that your first article Raiders?

Even if it isn't it's a great read and well written. I'm really proud that you had the guts to stand up for a rep game and I beleive that your going to do well in the 7's comp.

ozzie

Bench
I'll have a read Raider and give you some guidance - but don't take it to heart...by the way did you read my post in your (Canberra) forum re the reasons why you are playing with us - please read it and get back to me by pm...

The Backpacker

Juniors
Geeze, I may have been convinced to write one last hurrah for city had I been picked. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Never get the chance to pit myself against the spawn now. :evil:

Bloody hell, I thought I did quite well for a rookie year - but apparently not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
Geeze, I may have been convinced to write one last hurrah for city had I been picked. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bloody hell, I thought I did quite well for a rookie year - but apparently not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a sholder you can cry on if needed - you have to a wonderful poster to post in rep matches (how the hell did I get selected??)

Oh can you tell mortica she has been selected in the country side....but if she cant make it contact Big Mick

The Backpacker

Juniors
The spawn knows. She's happy to write. Just needs to tweak her GF post that she never posted.

With the City thing, I only said I wasn't available when the game was going to run in conjunction with the GF, or around then. I'm a little pissed that I never got asked if I was available.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Actually, it appears I took my name out of the fold very early on in the piece with the rep match. :oops: :oops: :oops:

So it appears to be all my own doing. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

ozzie

Bench

It's good to be back in good humour again...

bring on me old mate PM

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea, that was pretty much my first ever post

i had posted once for the rhinos before, thats it
im justing reading through that PM now ozzie

ozzie

Bench
don't think I am going crook at yu or denegrating yur post - it was good - just some advise..we do that here between our players..We never change the words - we just advise..you will get there mate - i liked it..

Raider_69

Post Whore
na im always open to improments :)

hmmm my problem seems to be thinking of original things to write about..... if i can think of one and write a better article before the 19 ill post that one up instead..... or is that not allowed?!?

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:

can we convince you to stay as 3rd reserve???

Hmm how many posts did the third reserve make last year??? :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
na im always open to improments :)

hmmm my problem seems to be thinking of original things to write about..... if i can think of one and write a better article before the 19 ill post that one up instead..... or is that not allowed?!?

yes - you can change your post up to that date - but i liked your post...just lookat my comments in the pm

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i made the changes

would appear that there might be a reason why my english teacher is harsh on grammer
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ao anyone got any ideas for a article, cause im struggling..... off season is soo boring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts