What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
I thought you were trying to get more people to join in here, not read the thread, go "what a bunch of lunatics" and then leave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you fitted into the asylum so perfectly Lord. I'd like to thank the fellow lunatics for keeping me up to speed during my recent absence from work - I have been informed that I have lost none of my wit, charm and skill during my extended sick leave. To think, I deal with like minds at work all day/night - then I deal with like minds here. What could be more appropriate. Does that make me the keeper of lunatics? :D

The keeper of lunatics? No, just the one who turns everyone into lunatics. :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think we were lunatics before listening to you? ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, why do you think I chose this team over Newtown or the Sharks who said they'd take me among others - I knew I'd fit into a team that was influenced by a backpacker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
I thought you were trying to get more people to join in here, not read the thread, go "what a bunch of lunatics" and then leave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you fitted into the asylum so perfectly Lord. I'd like to thank the fellow lunatics for keeping me up to speed during my recent absence from work - I have been informed that I have lost none of my wit, charm and skill during my extended sick leave. To think, I deal with like minds at work all day/night - then I deal with like minds here. What could be more appropriate. Does that make me the keeper of lunatics? :D

The keeper of lunatics? No, just the one who turns everyone into lunatics. :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think we were lunatics before listening to you? ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, why do you think I chose this team over Newtown or the Sharks who said they'd take me among others - I knew I'd fit into a team that was influenced by a backpacker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

;-) ;-) ;-)

And yet you leave. :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hmm lord, seems like you were the life of the party
shame your leaving

By the way Walkerbush i beleive ill take you up on that knights bagging offer ;-)

Shame Adam MacDrugall is leaving, at least Robbie OD and Ben Ectacy are still about to sell drugs to pay for their cars :p :lol: :lol:

I would have thought the "one man team" comments would be far more annoying than drug cheats

The Backpacker

Juniors
I know I've been a bit bossy of late in the sevens management section but I would never boss my team - I am, afterall, but a pleb.

Post it Deb. It's your best work.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yeah Pen I love the article it is different to anything we are used to reading...same with Ozzies. Get em girl....Good Luck!!!!!!

Ok, I'm off for the night, I'm going to drown my sorrows in a double sars. :shock:

Your right about this article being different, which is why I'm really worried how it will score. But I trust BP and he wouldn't have asked me to post unless he meant it.

Night Guys !!

ozzie

Bench
sniff -

thanks guys for sticking up for me when we were debating with parraMatt - i didn't expect the replies - (I'm afraidi I say what i feel - and it comes from the heart) i was racked off though that we as a team aree trying to prepare for a grand final and you were receiving pms...about joining his side...

You all have my approval to go to another team...if you wish -

Penelope that was a brilliant post.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
[sarcasm] yea cheers ozzie, after carefull consideration i have decided to leave this team and join the Rhinos again...................[/sarcasm]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont know why people would want to leave this team!
i must say you have do a great job with this team Ozzie!
and ive only been here for a day or so!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
[sarcasm] yea cheers ozzie, after carefull consideration i have decided to leave this team and join the Rhinos again...................[/sarcasm]

Yeah he does do a great job...this team has the best time...its always enjoyable and we can all take a good joke.

I am so glad you have agreed to be my brother ;-) :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
RoostarGirl said:
Raider_69 said:

Yeah he does do a great job...this team has the best time...its always enjoyable and we can all take a good joke.

I am so glad you have agreed to be my brother ;-) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
how could i resist :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
Hmm lord, seems like you were the life of the party
shame your leaving

By the way Walkerbush i beleive ill take you up on that knights bagging offer ;-)

Shame Adam MacDrugall is leaving, at least Robbie OD and Ben Ectacy are still about to sell drugs to pay for their cars :p :lol: :lol:

I would have thought the "one man team" comments would be far more annoying than drug cheats

Nah, the one man team thing doesn't bother me much anymore. We won three of our last five without him- and the two we lost were to the eventual Grand Finalists. I'm content to say we're not a one man team anymore.

Just give me a yell when I'm 'sposed to do something guys. Busy with Uni atm, so I can't check in everyday.

EASTS Forum 7's Team 2004

This is the 2004 Team so far.

Ozzie
Big Poppa Pump
Catatonic Omnivore
chriswalkerbush
Dougie
mj5150
morticia
Penelope Pittstop
Raiders69

ozzie