What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum catch up before the Cows game?

Special K

Coach
Given a bunch of people will be likely attending I just wanted to see if you guys would be keen on a 2005 style meet up at a pub before the game?

I'll even invite Ausguy down so you can see him beat up the moderators.

Quigs

Immortal
I am sorry at this point in time I will have to extend my apologies. I'd love to make it but just can't.

Special K

Coach
I don't know much about drinking in the area which is one of the reasons I made this thread lol. But captain cook sounds a goer if everyone is keen?

Special K

Coach
I expect everyone to do the LU secret handshake

tumblr_lhw7upC8NQ1qhm9wpo1_500.gif

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
I'm going but with 10 others so will be flat out organising meet ups with them on the day.

bluefox1968

Juniors
I am going to the game, but driving down from Bathurst with my wife and kids...

It would be good to put faces to the names, though!

Next year, I am off to Vanuatu for four years, so Sharks games will be few and far between!

Andrew Fox (my real name)...

Quigs

Immortal
So from next year you will be known as Fox on the Run.

4 years.... we've got another Sharkie over in Vanuatu havn't we?

There is a "unmerged" t-shirt there for sure

Special K

Coach
I will wear my unmerged shirt and a pink sharks jersey at that captain cook hotel. I'm going with my cousin who can't even spell Internet let alone explain to him about a forum so if you see me say hello and we can grab a beer from there from 12:30 or so

Best back story introducing yourself gets a vote for poster of the year.

Quigs

Immortal
I will wear my unmerged shirt and a pink sharks jersey at that captain cook hotel. I'm going with my cousin who can't even spell Internet let alone explain to him about a forum so if you see me say hello and we can grab a beer from there from 12:30 or so

Best back story introducing yourself gets a vote for poster of the year.

WHAT !!!! are you giving me and the Qantas thread the arse already

Vin Fizz

Bench
I remember posting in the Qantas thread when it was about the Qantas fleet being grounded. Cant remember how long ago that was but the thread took on a whole new life.