What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum catch up before the Cows game?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I will wear my unmerged shirt and a pink sharks jersey at that captain cook hotel. I'm going with my cousin who can't even spell Internet let alone explain to him about a forum so if you see me say hello and we can grab a beer from there from 12:30 or so

Best back story introducing yourself gets a vote for poster of the year.

WTF is a back story?

Don't f**k this one with boring qantas shit too.

Are you one of the 46?

He probably counted me 20 times

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I should be keen, will be heading there with a mate. Haven't met any of you chaps before.

Quigs

Immortal
I think in this new politically correct age we live in, those that are attending the game should meet in a location other then a den of iniquity full of drunken riff raff and women of lose morals.

The public meeting area of the Domain is nice this time of the year I am lead to believe.

With a bit of luck there might even be a dwarf you could set fire too.

Quigs

Immortal
Did anyone else get the invite from the Cap'n to meet up.

I've been inundated with emails from some very worried members. Apparently the Cap'n has been attaching a pic of his latest supporters gear he is going to wear to the game.

If you do see him he wants you all to come up and say hi.

560162_494602130593823_737958710_n.jpg

chewsta

First Grade
Hahaha!!! Quigs and his salami's in one thread, Frenzy and his pressed hams in here. Finals footy does some crazy things to u farkers. God help us all if we win the bastard!

Card Shark

Immortal
Hahaha!!! Quigs and his salami's in one thread, Frenzy and his pressed hams in here. Finals footy does some crazy things to u farkers. God help us all if we win the bastard!

Air of excitement in here. Bit of a worry how some show their excitement ;-)

Wouldn't mind saying g'day to some of you guys but will have the kids.

Special K

Coach
Give me some pub options guys. I am happy to work with any pub I just don't know the area very well.

newman

First Grade
Olympic is very well located but a bit of a sterile joint.

My preferred watering hole in the area is the cricketers arms. Tremendous little pub and an easy stroll to the ground, and its on the way from the station. In fact, last time I went there was with bad boy bubz.

Yeah the CA is good for a beer, not as crowded as the CC or Oly, and as Newman says its not far to the SFS and its on the way along Foveauz St. if your walking from Central.