What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum changes this week.

TooheysNew

Coach
I see now.

Should be all fixed.

PM limits will stay low, and a lot of mods have put warnings to their members to empty their inbox/outbox.

budz

Juniors
Dilmah said:
Glen: Yes it is here to stay. You can get rid of it down the bottom left hand corner by changing the skin to default, but that option will be replaced soon.
Why is it that the option to get rid of the left hand side will be removed?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dilmah said:
Members can now rate threads, it was set to just admin and moderators by default.

I'll fix the new post box later today. I didn't realise it was out of whack when i edited the template. It's not hard to fix, and it isn't a problem with your computer.

Intriguing, as far as I know I'm not a mod, but I was easily able to rate threads before you changed the option.

Hmm....

TooheysNew

Coach
dodge said:
Intriguing, as far as I know I'm not a mod, but I was easily able to rate threads before you changed the option.

Hmm....

In what forum? I think some forums had permissions set to allow all users to rate them.

Timmah

Staff member
Caged Panther said:
someone want to explain the stars between each users name. No reason just curious.

Same as before I think - Except "Juniors" is currently Senior Member.
All orange is moderator, Admin are admin, one star is Senior Member, two stars is reserves, three first grade, and past that I don't know. :)

Caged Panther

First Grade
directly under each persons user name it goes

name
position (admin, mod etc)
stars
position...again

seems to relate to the user more than a specific thread

Timmah

Staff member
Pretty sure it was in every forum, I always was able to see it and use it.

Definitely in Newcastle Knights, NRL, TFC and here. And F7's too.

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah, the only reason yours says moderator twice is because the word is part of the mod graphic. The stars mean you don't get a post count rating because your a mod, you already are above the minions. Same as last forum really.

bartman

Immortal
Dilmah said:
Members can now rate threads, it was set to just admin and moderators by default.

Cheers Dilmah :D

And Twizz I think that five star thread rating is in trouble now... ;)

Latest posts