What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum ettiqutte, for world wide Sharks fans

cheese

Bench
From an investors point of view. If I was to apply fundamental analysis to determine the future growth of a company. Seeing a management team that consists of black eyed hacks would definitely take the club off my investment watch list.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
cheese said:
Just a quick point on the secret society snowball that this thread is eluding to....

I don't know too many people who would trust the future of a multi-million dollar organisation like the sharks in the hands of a couple of flag waving window washers .....or even dopey ex players for that matter.

But they might Morph into something good cheese.

But what about the private forum within the cssc forum? I hear THAT'S where all the top secret stuff is discussed.

God only knows what they talk about within forum within the forum within the cssc forum.

Nullajet

Juniors
what we need is another forum for a double agent type to copy and post the goings on of the secret forum!...I can be bought by the way.....but I crumble under torture!

Dave Q

Coach
Once at Souths they formed a SSSC Rocky Laurie Special Squad Club sub-forum.

Members only.

I got the key from Reggie the Rabbit during the game against the knights last year.

Entry was allowed after submitting a photo of myself in a compromising position with a garden rake.

Here were the topics:

Illegal use of apostrophe's sighted on Saints thread.
Spy camera at Gym shut down for service.
LU Moderators sighted at meeting with YouTube management.
Cheerleader boob shots honoured in on-line voyeur site awards.

The sharks will need to add trenchcoats and sunglasses to their merchandising. Raybans and Shandong Factory No 43 to supply.

Im going to have to apply for CSSC membership under a false identity, befriend them, work my way in, join the secret sub-forum and then write a best seller.

Spooks at the Sharks!

They will give the Panther's Secret Police a run for their money.

And the first time Ricky will find out about them is when an agent headers off a full beer can thrown at Ricky at a Cowboys game.

The perpetrator had been identified months earlier when he drafted plans for the impending hurl at a small bar at Cloncurry.

Dave Q

Coach
Forget the Freemasons.

At special-squad, we would do things such as

Showed...............bum............tickle me elmo..............colostomy...............tackled......

untoward....................Tricky............................

This post has been edited by the SSSC ( we dont offically exist)

Shark

Bench
gunnamatta bay said:
I watched a doco on the freemasons yesterday on the history channel. Very interesting.

f**k yeah! How far do their tentacles reach?

I think I will join...If I can find someone to admit that they actually do exist... :crazy:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
There is the freemasons hall next to Peters seasfood in Cronulla. Do they still meet there? I'm a Catholic so I'm excluded from joining.

Dave Q

Coach
gunnamatta bay said:
There is the freemasons hall next to Peters seasfood in Cronulla. Do they still meet there? I'm a Catholic so I'm excluded from joining.

At least youd be welcome at Souths.

Quigs

Immortal
I am a practising heathen and I know f**k all about anything - so I guess I am in the clear

Cheers
Declared idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Bundy

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
It has come to my attention that certain people have had intimate knowledge of rumours & or contact with club (our club) representatives over the last few months.
this disappoints me greatly, as I for 1 am always keen to pass on any information I get , through one means or another & I think most, if not some , appreciate it.
of course there are the rare times, when some info cannot be divulged.

for me the forum is about sharing information, no matter how boring, to the sharks fans wherever they be, all over the world.

Most on this forum, have followed that ettiquette , & I thank them regularly & they know I appreciate info I receive of them. I am a Sharks fan, not a politician.

but it seems , a group has formed from the forum, and basically pass nothing on to the members of the forum & probably even their own group.

And with no offence to inferno, garbs, we have no visible moderators outside of that group.
Except squad & he can't even merge things.

So I would like to request to the forum that the adjoining group site be taken away, as the secrecy & non divulgence of info, is kind of offensive to most of us long time sharks fans / forum members.
I find it quite offensive that the group can waltz through our forum , the very forum from where they originated, & have secret meetings & leave forum members out of the loop.

By all means leave us out of the loop, but do it elsewhere we dont get thumb nosed at.
Also, lets get a non group mod onboard & sack that dead weight Moriaty.

*bump* oops :oops:

Latest posts