What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Awards 2004

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Congratulations Thierry. And a big pat on the back for all the people roosterboy has already mentioned who've given up their time in making the leaderboard.

G

gorilla

Well done - congratulations
Thierry Henry
El Coconuto
Everlovin' Antichrist

(last year's winner....) :mrgreen:

miccle

Bench
Well done to all who topped their team, especially yakstorm from the mighty rhinos :D

Also a massive congrats to Thierry - your articles have been a great read this year and I've thoroughly enjoyed it every time you've taken the field.

Now... the aim next year is for me to get more than 4 games so I can challenge all of ya 8)

Clevo

Juniors
Congrats Theirry!!

Congrats to all.... I really enjoyed playing in this competition. It's going to be a great challenge to step up a notch or three.

Cheers

ParraMatt

Bench
You've been great this year Clevo, One of the clear stand outs. Good luck next year and into the finals aswell.

Anonymous

Juniors
Congrats to everyone who scored points in the rankings and to Thierry for taking the top spot after leading for most of the season.

Congratulations to the prize winners...

1st Prize:
16 points - Thierry Henry (Pirates)
1st prize - the best and fairest player of 2004:
Two NRL supporter's jerseys from ISC.

2nd Prize:
13 points - El Coconuto (Sharks)
13 points - Everlovin' Antichrist (Lions)
2nd Prize - 12 months pre-paid internet from BigBlue*

3rd Prize:
10 points - Melon (Easts)
10 points - Paul-The-Cowboy (Panthers)
3rd Prize - Ego-man portable video CD/MP3 player.*

*In the event of dead heats, prizes will divided or added to in the fairest manner possible.
Re 2nd prize, we have two 12mth BigBlue internet prizes, plus a BigBlue T-Shirt each if you want it.
Re 3rd prize, we only have one portable player but have other prizes at the same value including copies of the RL computer game in X-Box, PS2 or PC. Let me know your preference.

Let us know your mailing addresses and I'll get the prizes sent out by the end of the month.
Theirry, let us know which 'supporters' jerseys you want and size(s).
Melon and Paul, you'll have to let me know who wants the portable video CD/MP3 player and who wants the RL Computer game.

Cheers. :D

Big Mick

Referee
congrats to Paul and the other winners of prizes.

And to former Panther Theirry Henry for taking out the top prize.

Congrats Thierry, El Coco, Melon and Paul.

Thanks to ISC and BigBlue for the prizes and to Willow and Co. for organising them.

Well done guys. :clap:

Anonymous

Juniors
Thanks for the kind words everyone, and congratulations to Paul, EA, melon, and El Coco for their efforts, and excellent posts. :clap: I suppose turning up each week got me home in the end.

And jeez, looks like Willow has outdone himself this year with these prizes :clap:

El Coconuto

Bench
Hey Willow,

As you probably know by now I'll be jetting off overseas on November the 11th, and will be vamoose for a couple of years. As a result, is it possible for me to swap with one of the guys who came third as I won't be able to use my free internetage for at least the next two years? That's if either Melon or Paully would like to swap?

If not I totally understand, and by the way, you have officially outdone yourself by attaining these prizes. A job bloody well done mate! :clap:

Anonymous

Juniors
El Coconuto said:
Hey Willow,

As you probably know by now I'll be jetting off overseas on November the 11th, and will be vamoose for a couple of years. As a result, is it possible for me to swap with one of the guys who came third as I won't be able to use my free internetage for at least the next two years? That's if either Melon or Paully would like to swap?

If not I totally understand, and by the way, you have officially outdone yourself by attaining these prizes. A job bloody well done mate! :clap:
It's certainly not a problem with me El Coco. Divide them up anyway which is agreeable to all.
If I may suggest, the portable CD player is walkman of sorts and might be more suitable for the hardened traveller. :D

Up to the other guys ofcourse.

I'm happy to arrange a RL computer game or BigBlue internet, as well as a Leagueunlimited supporters showbag* to both melon and Paul-the-Cowboy to sweeten the deal. :D

*A LU branded showbag with a mousemat, keyring, pen, stubby holder, lollies and stress footy ball. Chocka full of goodies.

Anonymous

Juniors
Robster said:
Willow do the grand final winners get a keyring each?
Yes they do. Each grand final player gets an F7s Leagueunlimited keyring.
And the MVP in the grand final gets a specially worded keyring.
All made of the best quality plastic that money can buy. ;-)