What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Radio

PJ Marshal

Coach
i really think brisbane shud become the unicorns.......sounds much better than broncos

broncos is too american

unicorns offer a horn, magic and bring females back to the game

your thoughts?

Bomber

Bench
The song is "Dreamworld", as per request last week ;-)

Re: the Forum Sevens State of Origin. Very very good game. Not quite sure where Half was coming from with his article - last time I checked it was Rugby League Forum Sevens, not Desperate Housewifes Forum Sevens.....if it were the latter, the article would score 90+ without a doubt. Could Half be the difference between the sides? Who knows?

[/tongue in cheek]

PJ Marshal

Coach
hey roosterboy can u give a shout out to my mate half he is in hospital, he got swampped by a bunch of girls today....while it would of been a hot experianced he has picked up a few wounds in what can be described as an orgy!

i love you half!
get well soon

PJ Marshal

Coach
Bomber said:
The song is "Dreamworld", as per request last week ;-)

Re: the Forum Sevens State of Origin. Very very good game. Not quite sure where Half was coming from with his article - last time I checked it was Rugby League Forum Sevens, not Desperate Housewifes Forum Sevens.....if it were the latter, the article would score 90+ without a doubt. Could Half be the difference between the sides? Who knows?

[/tongue in cheek]

im shocked

half is the most creative article writer ever

thats an insult

nibbs

Bench
as for shout outs. can you send a 'hey hey victoria, my phone has a flat batt, so no good night sms tonight. sorry baybee, xoxo.'

Bomber

Bench
[tongue in cheek]
What you say is pure nonsense! Yes, it was a brilliant creative piece, but where was the rugby league? Not until around the 600 word mark. It should be an automatic zero for not sticking to the topic
[/tongue in cheek]

;-) :-D

(it's called taking the piss, people)

Latest posts