What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

some11

Referee
It is being discussed but it's not that straight forward and these things take time.

Thanks for the offer to subscribe but that's no excuse for imposing an ad blocker on this site. Every month we have to find money to keep the site online, that's a shared responsibility. You're basically taking money out of our pockets.
Just give me a paypal link.

I can send $100 right now.

Parra

Referee
So are the advertisements generated by our internet viewing patterns....

Definitely by our purchases online. I keep getting ads for things I have already bought. This is not specific to LU. I do see local ads here, which is a bit different.

TooheysNew

Coach
Definitely by our purchases online. I keep getting ads for things I have already bought. This is not specific to LU. I do see local ads here, which is a bit different.
Yep. We use a centralised ad platform, so your specific ads come from its knowledge of your browsing habits, not ours.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yep I bought myself a LG UtraGear monitor for my xbox series x all I'm getting is gaming monitors adverts, I'm thinking of buying a telescope Celestron and I'm flooded with telescope averts.

Parra

Referee
Yep I bought myself a LG UtraGear monitor for my xbox series x all I'm getting is gaming monitors adverts, I'm thinking of buying a telescope Celestron and I'm flooded with telescope averts.

Haven't seen telescope ads for a while. Would've pulled the trigger if there was any stock. Sort of glad I didn't given the Sydney skies for the past couple of months.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have been using Firefox all afternoon without any adblocking. Not sure what happened to change that situation???
Could be that you have more than one device that has been logged into this forum

Latest posts