What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I’m having the same issue. There is no “x” to close it. Makes the forum unusable on iOS for iPhone.
Thanks, that's the type of relevant info we need.

But are you sure the X isn't hiding behind the graphic? Should be in the top right corner

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thank you to the posters that have been providing details (eg your phone/computer, browser, operating system etc). We are looking into it on behalf of those posters.

All posts that are in any way aggro or unhelpful have no place here. Fair warning.

Wally21

Bench
Just adding to this. I have the ad popping up every time I change a page. IOS but can see an x to close it. Very annoying however

The Villain

Juniors
Mildly annoying. I can close it or scroll past it. Ad always stays in the same spot for me.
Screenshot added. Mainly because of the post. I agree.

IMG_0667.png

anth20

Bench
The x is fortunately visible for me
iPhone iOS 17.5.1 Chrome
But gosh is it annoying with the same video popping up every time I load a page

Nutz

Bench
Still there, no x and doesn't go away.
I'm sorry I didn't say I'm on android, doesn't occur on any platform except LU.
SmartSelect_20240802_002714_Samsung Internet.jpg

TooheysNew

Coach
Your lucky that you can momentarily close it, my huge ad sits right over the text box. I could manage if it had an X.
Could we please get some feed back from whoever is trying yo fix this please. 🙏
Your lack of patience is very rude and more annoying than the ad.

Nutz

Bench
Your lack of patience is very rude and more annoying than the ad.
That's not nice. As I said if you could give us some feedback it would be very much appreciated. So far got diddly squad.
We wouldn't be making these requests if one of you guys would tell us what's going on, then we would shut up, a bit of courtesy is required pls

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's not nice. As I said if you could give us some feedback it would be very much appreciated. So far got diddly squad.
We wouldn't be making these requests if one of you guys would tell us what's going on, then we would shut up, a bit of courtesy is reauired.
Really? You're getting more feedback than anyone else, including me. Don't make up stuff.

Nutz

Bench
Really? You're getting more feedback than anyone else, including me. Don't make up stuff.
What feedback, all you've said to me was you'll check the ad placement. You haven't responded to my text either. What have I missed and why are you acting like this, far out. Put yourself in our shoes.

TooheysNew

Coach
Put yourself in ours. You're being very rude.

You aren't owed answers for a free service. You'll have information when we do. Calm down and stop being a child.

Latest posts