What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

can we possibly get some more react emojis? There are more emotions to convey

emojies.png

Willow

Assistant Moderator
View attachment 94437

90 pussent off your screen realestate
- Moved here because it was posted in a random thread and entirely in the wrong place - luckily it was noticed in passing. Extra work for all concerned, but here we are.
- Possibly a joke because I can't imagine how a seasoned poster such as yourself would get that wrong.
- No one else is reporting this. Is it legit?
- If legit, we also need to know the browser, type of device and anything else you think may be a factor.

Surely

Post Whore
- Moved here because it was posted in a random thread and entirely in the wrong place - luckily it was noticed in passing. Extra work for all concerned, but here we are.
- Possibly a joke because I can't imagine how a seasoned poster such as yourself would get that wrong.
- If legit, we also need to know the browser, type of device and anything else you think may be a factor.

Legit , look I can live with it so it was a bit of a joke .

Android on a pixel phone and xaomi tablet , chrome browser, tablet is ok because screen is larger, but quite annoying on the phone as I'm constantly having to click on the X to close or I can only see one post.

I'll install edge and report if there is any difference

Surely

Post Whore
Seems to be a chrome thing, edge on the tablet and ad size doesn't change when scrolling up or down

bazza

Immortal
since yesterday have noticed that some ads seem to steel my clicks eg. there is a footer ad for mantra resorts then when I click on the top of the page to go back to a forum home it instead takes me to the ad (like I clicked it)

click the X on the ad returns it back to normal

Chrome 129.0.6668.58 on mac

Incorrect

Coach
Hi Willow - somewhat unrelated but I am not sure how to get this resolved... I sent a message via the "Contact Us" button a few weeks ago but no response so far... I no longer have the Reaction button, or the Search option, and when I try to open thumbnail images posted by people all I get is a message saying "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

This happens across all browsers and devices. I think this is a profile/permissions thing. How can I get that functionality back?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi Willow - somewhat unrelated but I am not sure how to get this resolved... I sent a message via the "Contact Us" button a few weeks ago but no response so far... I no longer have the Reaction button, or the Search option, and when I try to open thumbnail images posted by people all I get is a message saying "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

This happens across all browsers and devices. I think this is a profile/permissions thing. How can I get that functionality back?
You have ad blockers in place and this is blocking your permissions and some features.

bazza

Immortal
since yesterday have noticed that some ads seem to steel my clicks eg. there is a footer ad for mantra resorts then when I click on the top of the page to go back to a forum home it instead takes me to the ad (like I clicked it)

click the X on the ad returns it back to normal

Chrome 129.0.6668.58 on mac
still getting these

Latest posts