What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forums Sevens

Zef

Juniors
Willow said:
You were part of this absurd way of running things.

So they tell me Willow - yourself... and a few of the rest around the shop too.

But... I never had anything to do with it (ask around) - I was just a Punter (apoligies to Gorilla). And I think you'll find that most who did "run things" - followed Tappy.

We were just left to clean up the mess.

Zef

Juniors
Willow said:

Actually I just re-read that post, you're right - I did have the PM's blocked and deleted site addy's. But that was after the war, I thought you were referring more to the running of F7's Season II.

But anyway... so what? War is hell man.

Anonymous

Juniors
Zef said:
Willow said:

But... I never had anything to do with it (ask around) - I was just a Punter (apoligies to Gorilla). And I think you'll find that most who did "run things" - followed Tappy.

I'm fully aware of the childish antics that preceded your involvement and I have always noted that the matto influence was an underlying problem with that competition. To your credit, you tried to fix things up but unfortunately, you were just carrying on with the jack boot approach. Thats what brought things to a head in the first place... people taking themselves too seriously.

When Tappy departed and then dropped out, we were left with a decision and its good to see that people showed a willngness to continue.

The old Grandstand F7s withered and died and the new breakaway F7s was hanging in there. Just prior to the server going down, the place was actually progressing. There's no denying this.

But that's ancient history now.

Here we are... time to move on.

ozzie

Bench
Zef said:
Willow said:

well you got the wrong end of the stick here - a lot of the problems with egos still remain in WORL - ie Sportsjock, Matto, etc - you were left to clean up a mess because it was people like that who caused the problems..most people left because they could see what was occurring, and didn't agree with the attempted coupe. I don't know what spin you are putting on but go back to WORL and learn - I thought you may have by now.

I really would like to know what happenned to our forum - it was going well, and being run diplomatically, and numbers were building - you wouldn't know what happenned would you?? Of course you wouldn't..

Zef

Juniors
Willow said:
but unfortunately, you were just carrying on with the jack boot approach.

Who me? I'm an ol' softy - some say not fit to be an enforcer. Ask Mr Dogs & AB - they reckon I'm too soft on the regular idiots plagueing The Dogs Forum.

Jack Boots??? - I've got me Uggy's on.

Collateral

Coach
If the forums are brought here, shouldn't we just continue from the round we were currently up to? Restarting it all over again might not be the best option.

Zef

Juniors
ozzie said:
I really would like to know what happenned to our forum - it was going well, and being run diplomatically, and numbers were building - you wouldn't know what happenned would you?? Of course you wouldn't..

Either you are kidding me - or I'm not understanding quite what you mean by all that... right Oz?

Or are you just that f*****' cheap?

Anonymous

Juniors
ozzie said:
I really would like to know what happenned to our forum - it was going well, and being run diplomatically, and numbers were building...

So would I.
I tried to look at the ish biz website for some answers but couldnt even find an email address.
Mr Bulldogs who owned the madsters site and the forum was able to contact them and they said the place had been hacked.

Its a real shame because as you say, the numbers were building.

But imo, it just means we have to start again. Can't die wondering. :roll: :wink:

Anonymous

Juniors
RedDragon said:
If the forums are brought here, shouldn't we just continue from the round we were currently up to? Restarting it all over again might not be the best option.

I agree.
But we need the following:
1.) The draw (Roosterboy, do you have this?)
2.) The table (Ozzie?)
3.) The teams

The rules are easy... I think we can draft that up in one night. Plus I know we have the referees.

But the other stuff needs to be recovered.

IMO the hardest job is to get the teams back and to contact the players... many of whom don't even know that we are here at TFR discussing it.

ozzie

Bench
The table was still on the forum! i was going to move it last week onto the website - but didn't I may have it at home - but don't hold your breathe...

ozzie

Bench
Zef said:
ozzie said:

Either you are kidding me - or I'm not understanding quite what you mean by all that... right Oz?

Or are you just that f*****' cheap?

No but I have to keep answering the emails that come from my team and they are suspicious, along with others - not necessarily you but WORL itself - and it just seems funny to me that when the site was getting there it crashed - must have just been bad timing!!

ozzie

Bench
We could resurrect the table by asking teams - we had two wins and one loss to penrith

Anonymous

Juniors
ozzie said:
We could resurrect the table by asking teams - we had two wins and one loss to penrith

Yes, I guess so. And Roosterboy has been savvy enough to keep the draw in a safe place.

But we still need the teams.

This reminds me of the first training session that St George had after they were decimated by Super League. We had four personnel in attendance: coach David Waite, Mark Coyne, Wayne Bartrim and Ricky Walford.

But something must have happened because the team eventually got back together and they went on the make the grand final that year.
:wink:

Anonymous

Juniors
RedDragon said:
Seano had the current table on his Souths website.

Thanks RedDragon.

Can you contact him or let me know his website URL?

We should put that table up on here on its own thread for reference.

Roosterboy, can you post the draw?

Its a start folks....

Collateral

Coach
Willow said:
RedDragon said:
Seano had the current table on his Souths website.

Thanks RedDragon.

Can you contact him or let me know his website URL?

We should put that table up on here on its own thread for reference.

Roosterboy, can you post the draw?

Its a start folks....

Sorry i forgot the site lol
But I will contact him and let him know about this site.
I already sent an e-mail to Buzz to let him know about the site....I think its best if we get all the potential "leaders" here pretty soon so we can get underway again.

Latest posts