What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Nations - Is It Being Televised And If Yes Who is Broadcasting The Games In Syd

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hi Everyone
Over the past few months, thanks to her new found love for the Eels, eldest daughter has become a very keen fan of RL.
She needs to know if she can watch the 4 nations games. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited:
all games are on Ch 9 btw

Incorrect, Twiz. All Australian games are on Ch 9. Non-Aussie games and replays of Aussie games are on FOX Sports 3.

Sat 24 Oct England v France - 9:00am Delayed on FOX Sports 3
Sun 25 Oct Australia v New Zealand - 6am Live on Channel 9, replay 9am FOX Sports 3

Late Sat 31 Oct Australia v England - 1:30am Live on Channel 9, replay 9am Sunday FOX Sports 3
Early Sun 1 Nov New Zealand v France - Kicks Off (4:00am), replay 9am FOX Sports 3

Late Sat 7 Nov Australia v France - 1:30am Live on Channel 9
Early Sun 8 Nov England v New Zealand - (Kicks Off 5:00am), replay 9am FOX Sports 3

Sun 15 Nov Four Nations Final - Live on Channel 9 at 6:30am, replay 9am FOX Sports 3

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you're right, just the Aussie games are live

and if you cant get to a TV, looks like we'll have live updates here as well at this stage, not sure yet if we are doing the non Aussie games

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Incorrect, Twiz. All Australian games are on Ch 9. Non-Aussie games and replays of Aussie games are on FOX Sports 3.

Sun 25 Oct Australia v New Zealand - 6am Live on Channel 9, replay 9am FOX Sports 3

Late Sat 31 Oct Australia v England - 1:30am Live on Channel 9, replay 9am Sunday FOX Sports 3
Early Sun 1 Nov New Zealand v France - Kicks Off (4:00am), replay 9am FOX Sports 3

Early Sun 8 Nov England v New Zealand - (Kicks Off 5:00am), replay 9am FOX Sports 3

Sun 15 Nov Four Nations Final - Live on Channel 9 at 6:30am, replay 9am FOX Sports 3

Now that is what I call service.

Where would be without you HJ.... ?????

Gees, I better keep my eldest daughter away from you... she might fall in love with your good looks.

By the way I do have an elephant gun!!!!

rambo-fun.jpg

Rambo_cuts_loose_lg_291.jpg

Last edited:

Gaffman

Juniors

Heh, 9am it is! How easy is that! :D Thanks HJ

Nikki

Coach
As I dont have Fox will anyone be recording all these games. Would love copies if so. I can provide the DVDs. :D

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im pretty sure the England/France game is live on Fox this Saturday Morning 6am. Not that i'll get up early for it, but if anyone is keen its definately live.

Otherwise they can watch the replay on 9am.

Im pretty sure the England/France game is live on Fox this Saturday Morning 6am. Not that i'll get up early for it, but if anyone is keen its definately live.

Otherwise they can watch the replay on 9am.

Yep, there's been a change.

England v France is on LIVE on FOX Sports 3 and the replay is now on at 10:30am on FOX Sports 1.

Sunday replay of Aus v NZ looks to still be on at 9am on FOX Sports 3.

Next week's games appear to have changed as well. I'll keep my eye on it and make sure the correct times are listed at the end of next week.

You can, Jess.

Live on NRL.com

Also, 1-hour highlights packages should be shown on Channel 9.

Things are looking up.

For those interested in International RL...

European Cup tournament currently underway:

Ireland 82 Serbia 0
Scotland 104 Italy 0

Note, though, that both the losing teams played purely domestic teams whilst the Celts (Ireland, Wales, Scotland) and Lebanon will be fielding teams with professional players.

Also, Italy were only pulled into the Cup on 5 weeks notice after Russia pulled out. The game was played in Italy and drew a crowd of 2000, who were very much into the game despite the scoreline. Great signs for Italy who are slowly being exposed to the open and fast running game of League.

Serbia have been playing the next level down (European Bowl) and they have been the best team on that level. They deserved the promotion and over time will get better (or less worse, lol).

Last edited:

born an eel

Bench
so what time is kick-off for sunday morning, (nsw daylight saving time)
I don't want to waste any time that i could be sleeping. ;-)

Latest posts