What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Francis Molo

justadragon

Bench

definitely should be booked in for a chat with our players.
100%, mind you the Dragons would have their own ex players that could do the same, I would start with Russell Packer maybe, or even JBD as the current living and playing version of what happens when you are even perceived of doing the wrong thing

possm

Coach
100%, mind you the Dragons would have their own ex players that could do the same, I would start with Russell Packer maybe, or even JBD as the current living and playing version of what happens when you are even perceived of doing the wrong thing
JDB was not found guilty.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
JDB missed 2 seasons on footy at his peak so although he was not jailed still did suffer due to a stupid decision which cost him a heap of embarrassment and has tarnished his name. He should be telling these blokes to wake up and not cop the same due to stupid decisions.

Saints should get Craig Field as it seems he has really hit home with the Eagles players. Great move Siebold.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Nah. JDB and Packer would say something along the lines of…no matter how much of a f**kwit you are…and even if you end up in jail…there will always be shitty clubs like the dragons that will pay top $ for you

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Nah. JDB and Packer would say something along the lines of…no matter how much of a f**kwit you are…and even if you end up in jail…there will always be shitty clubs like the dragons that will pay top $ for you
That was my takeaway from the whole sorry de Belin saga. Play up, get into trouble, be a person of low moral character, but don't worry. Dragons will stand by you and even put you on an enhanced contract.

It was an ill-advised precedent to set.

Old Timer

Coach
That was my takeaway from the whole sorry de Belin saga. Play up, get into trouble, be a person of low moral character, but don't worry. Dragons will stand by you and even put you on an enhanced contract.

It was an ill-advised precedent to set.
But according to some who now question our "Yoghurt Additive" JDB had to be retained at all cost and his increase was necessary.

I'd love to have a chat with Frizz to find out the nuts and bolts of all that within the playing group.

Belta

Juniors
Not making any comment re Molo's case.

It's true that a guilty plea negates the presumption of innocence but in practice it's not quite that simple. You might find this interesting: file:///C:/Users/TBLALC/Downloads/Nash522035-Accepted.pdf

The point being that there are numerous reasons for a guilty plea - often actual guilt being low on the list. It can be cost, time, anxiety, badly structured charges, poor legal advice, the desire to challenge on appeal ... you name it. There are many, many innocent people sentenced in Australia due to guilty pleas that should have been questioned and tested by lawyers, judges and juries.
I’m glad that Magistrates are highly intelligent people. Some posters indicate they would be happy to sack Molo, (Hell let’s give him the maximum sentence). Five years in jail for you Frankie boy. Weve all read the two sentences in the papers how you intimidated your wife. We don’t need to know anymore. Fairs fair son. See ya in 5 years.

Last edited:
People are speculating that it’s all ok and nothing to see.

But what’s to say it wasn’t Ok and it was cruel?

We understand he was drunk too.

No one seems to be doing much about it.

The club might be waiting for the NRL which is piss poor.

Latest posts