What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frank Sartor

DJDL

Bench
mr_sharks said:
Nah not my type coolum. This guy is more suited to Wittyfan.

I'm sure not even he would find that attractive or alluring.
I can't imagine anyone from any of the myriad of genders available these days being attracted to it.

More than three years after the Planning Minister visits, we've still got nothing except a desperate hope we might get an approval through a two-bit local government mob and then the right to build without investors or sell into a falling market.

McLovin

Staff member
Did anybody else read this entire fkn thread feining chubby after chubby only to realise all these posts are 3 years old??

It just dawned on me, Galloway 2003-2005, Thompson 2006-2008, so what are we missing this year ?

We need a ranga in the team !

wattsy32

Juniors
Mc Lovin, you got it in one mate.

I having the best lunch then reading this Topic to find out, yep..I was still in high school when this topic started!

Damn!

carcharias

Immortal
Mc Lovin, you got it in one mate.

I having the best lunch then reading this Topic to find out, yep..I was still in high school when this topic started!

Damn!

I feel a bit sick to discover I am talking online with school boys.

I thought I was on a dirty old mans chat site.