What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Tooooks

Bench
Which would be why my replies have been directed to the two morons that even Parra fans think are f**kwits.

All good mate. Wasn't directing that comment at anyone in particular. As a Canberran, I like to see the Raiders go well. Unfortunately, this year is looking like a carbon copy of Eels 2013.

bileduct

Coach
All good mate. Wasn't directing that comment at anyone in particular. As a Canberran, I like to see the Raiders go well. Unfortunately, this year is looking like a carbon copy of Eels 2013.
Yes, Ricky has inherited another shit squad, hasn't he?

The damage was all done by Furner. You only need to look at the 2014 gains/losses to see that.

Other than blooding Cornish, I'm wondering what else Ricky could have done so far this year? People whined that he picked Tupou whilst forgetting that Sami Sauiluma is just as bad (if not worse) and that Mosese Pangai was dumped by the Panthers and Tigers without ever playing a game and can't even turn up to training on time.

All I am hoping for this year is a protector style clean out, but I am sure some people will even complain about that.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors

The damage was all done by Furner. You only need to look at the 2014 gains/losses to see that.

Other than blooding Cornish, I'm wondering what else Ricky could have done so far this year? People whined that he picked Tupou whilst forgetting that Sami Sauiluma is just as bad (if not worse) and that Mosese Pangai was dumped by the Panthers and Tigers without ever playing a game and can't even turn up to training on time.

All I am hoping for this year is a protector style clean out, but I am sure some people will even complain about that.

Hey... Now you're starting to get Ricky's style .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Bileduct i think u are one of the last people left thats holding on to any hope.
Good on you mate!
Remember ANYONE can coach a team to the wooden spoon.
A coach that costs as much as stuart should at least be able to avoid the spoon.

natheel

Coach

You will find people will complain about that because it puts players off side that their mates were told publicly to leave. Then morale gets worse

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
You're kidding right? Elliot was horrible and he was more maligned than Furner before he left. Henry is the one that would have been good to keep, but even he only had the one strong season.

Green River Eel

Juniors
It doesnt surprise me that it took an eels fan to pen the biggest replied to blog in this raiders forums history, three cheers to myself.

Without this blog = tumbleweeds.

Yep, you keep believing that Walt, and then look at the ladder :lol:

The only ones butt hurt are Raiders supporters, because pRicky has well and truly bent over your team.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
You're kidding right? Elliot was horrible and he was more maligned than Furner before he left. Henry is the one that would have been good to keep, but even he only had the one strong season.

Brian Smith was more maligned than probably any coach in our history before he left Parra doesn't change the fact that he was one of the best coaches in our history if not the best ,even if he couldn't get us over that line .

Under Elliott

2002 -8th
2003 -4th
2004-8th
2005-14th
2006-7th

Missed the finals once ,obviously a terrible fit :sarcasm:.

And I did say he "seemed" like a good fit .

Last edited:

Latest posts