What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Row Depth

dazeely

First Grade
have we any?

Vella - injured
Cannings - injured
Tsolous - injured
Peek - injured

Stringer - retired

Moi Moi - suspended

By my account that leaves Cayless & Cordoba. Hindy picking up an injury hurts even more considering he has been playing up front.

f**k me..................

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Hindy, Chad & Morro can all play @ prop if necessary... i'd prefer someone with their experience moving up front rather than bringing up a PL prop with far less experience.

KevinArnold

Juniors
Plus Stringer gone earlier in the season.

Cordoba has to start, He's making metres ALL the time, never gets pushed back. He averaged 12 metres for his 6 carries tonight.

parra pete

Referee
Let's wait and see what happens. Peter Lewis has first grade experience...
Cross the bridge when we get there...

dazeely

First Grade
Perrymatta said:
Argh.. maybe well see...
4. Tahu
8. Cayless
10. Cordoba
11. Hindy
12. Morro
13. Chalky
17. Robbo

could be on the money. A little on the light side but do have many other options.

Perrymatta

Juniors
dazeely said:
who do we have running around in PL?

Peter Lewis is the only one that could even almost come into consideration, even at that i think the lineup i posted is the strongest possible with all the injuries we have.

varion

Juniors
Lewis was crap when he played earlier in the year, may have to just use 2nd rowers and big guys in the backs to help the forwards out (eg. Grothe).

Cordoba has really impressed me, a real go forward prop. I think Cayless and Cordoba will be able to hold their own, Hindy coming in to help as always. We just have to spread the load as much as possible.

Well I would.....

Have Hindmarsh Start at Front rower with cayless

Wagon To starting Lock

Huaraki in on the bench for Wagon.

Hindmarsh
Pig
Cayless
Robo
Morrison
Wagon

Pj
Widders
Cordoba
Huaraki

Dutchy

Immortal
hes been our most consistent forward all year - Consistently SHIZEN

What do you parra fans think of Georgie Rose?

Bit of fitness wotk in the off season and hes gonna be a champ in league. Great Potential.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
Well I would.....

Have Hindmarsh Start at Front rower with cayless

Wagon To starting Lock

Huaraki in on the bench for Wagon.

Hindmarsh
Pig
Cayless
Robo
Morrison
Wagon

Pj
Widders
Cordoba
Huaraki

assuming that Moimoi gets suspended, I'd go with something similar, but I'd expect that Tahu or McKinnon would be back to push O'Dwyer into that last bench spot.

Angry_eel

First Grade
scottyj said:
hes been our most consistent forward all year - Consistently SHIZEN

What do you parra fans think of Georgie Rose?

Bit of fitness wotk in the off season and hes gonna be a champ in league. Great Potential.
we think he's just like Tsoulos, if injury free can kill the opposition if not then well do nothing at all in the season.

Latest posts