What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui......A Wests Tiger in 2011?

aladinsane

Juniors
Fui Fui...A Wests Tiger in 2011?

Ok, I know it's still only 2009, but the Wests Tigers should be talking early in 2010, to Fui Fui , as he comes off contract from Parramatta at the end of 2010.

I heard from one of his mates, a couple of weeks ago, and again recently, that he will be going all out to convince Fui to join the Wests Tigers... yeah I know he will be 31 in Early 2011, but he keeps up his fitness effort in 2010, there will be still no stopping this Prop Bulldozer.

He would be the missing link in our team, and the only player, not already at the Tigers, that the club has to try and sign.He will be the Marquee signing for 2011.

So, you heard it here second, as this is a copy from a thread I started on the www.westtigersforum.com.au. I am predicting Fui Fui will be a Tiger in 2011.

Ok.....this is how it's going to Pan out(in my head anyway...very scary place.)

TnT and Fui used to be roommates.....lets just say, the food grocery bill was over the top.....and they couldn't afford to live together any longer

TnT moves into Benji's place at Breakfast Point with Moltz.

TnT says to Benji....mate, make sure when your in England you keep into Fui's head about how much fun it is at the WT coming 9th every season...nah Bags,don't say that...say we all need him and love for him to play with us at the Wests Tigers..."right Tui"....and Bags...tell him that the Tigers pays all our dental Bills

Sheens when watching the first game against NZ, confirms in his head that the WT must have Fui and rings Benji to say , great game Benji,last night, any chance you can talk to Fui to say I changed my attitude about Props, and he's the best in the business, and I want him at the Tigers, sooner than later......"No worries, Coach"....and Benji.....tell him I will make sure the Tigers pays for all his and TnT Bistro Bills at the Palace Hotel, across from the Apartment we will pay for.

Benji than rings Robbie, saying lucky you weren't playing mate,instead of Gidley, or Australia would have beaten us for sure.....and by the way, would you mind inviting and shouting Fui to the Liverpool Vs Man U game and keep in his ear about how great it is at Concord...."No worries Bags"

And as they say in the Classics...." the wheels are in Motion"

Magpies Forever

Juniors
With Benji's and Teflon's current mind games with WT management I wouldnt count on any form of co-operative WT recruitment action coming from those 2.

The Colonel

Immortal
You look to have a great career ahead of you writing childrens books..... as long as Roy Spagnolo is at the Eels, Fui won't go anywhere unless he gets a huge deal in England.

aladinsane

Juniors
Colonel, I agree that Roy has done a lot for Fui, being his mentor and agent beforehand....but I know Fui was friggin issed off with the Eels, earlier on this year on how they were treating him......lets just see what happens with Lima and Lote, coming or not to the WT....and IMO,. Fui is the only Man ,the Wests Tigers should be focusing on

The Gambler

Juniors
I do not want to distriminate...or compare between races...but I can not think of a Prop who plays HIGH quality football beyond their 30's? Happy to be proven wrong...but before anybody says anything I am aware of Petro...

simmo1

First Grade
I do not want to distriminate...or compare between races...but I can not think of a Prop who plays HIGH quality football beyond their 30's? Happy to be proven wrong...but before anybody says anything I am aware of Petro...

Petero and Price. Both first choice front rowers for Australia. Webcke was in the same boat a few years ago.

innsaneink

Referee
Fui Fui...A Wests Tiger in 2011?

Ok, I know it's still only 2009, but the Wests Tigers should be talking early in 2010, to Fui Fui , as he comes off contract from Parramatta at the end of 2010.

I heard from one of his mates, a couple of weeks ago, and again recently, that he will be going all out to convince Fui to join the Wests Tigers... yeah I know he will be 31 in Early 2011, but he keeps up his fitness effort in 2010, there will be still no stopping this Prop Bulldozer.

He would be the missing link in our team, and the only player, not already at the Tigers, that the club has to try and sign.He will be the Marquee signing for 2011.

So, you heard it here second, as this is a copy from a thread I started on the www.westtigersforum.com.au. I am predicting Fui Fui will be a Tiger in 2011.

Ok.....this is how it's going to Pan out(in my head anyway...very scary place.)

TnT and Fui used to be roommates.....lets just say, the food grocery bill was over the top.....and they couldn't afford to live together any longer

TnT moves into Benji's place at Breakfast Point with Moltz.

TnT says to Benji....mate, make sure when your in England you keep into Fui's head about how much fun it is at the WT coming 9th every season...nah Bags,don't say that...say we all need him and love for him to play with us at the Wests Tigers..."right Tui"....and Bags...tell him that the Tigers pays all our dental Bills

Sheens when watching the first game against NZ, confirms in his head that the WT must have Fui and rings Benji to say , great game Benji,last night, any chance you can talk to Fui to say I changed my attitude about Props, and he's the best in the business, and I want him at the Tigers, sooner than later......"No worries, Coach"....and Benji.....tell him I will make sure the Tigers pays for all his and TnT Bistro Bills at the Palace Hotel, across from the Apartment we will pay for.

Benji than rings Robbie, saying lucky you weren't playing mate,instead of Gidley, or Australia would have beaten us for sure.....and by the way, would you mind inviting and shouting Fui to the Liverpool Vs Man U game and keep in his ear about how great it is at Concord...."No worries Bags"

And as they say in the Classics...." the wheels are in Motion"

Work slow?

If we're dreaming, why dont we go for an 80 min player like err Thurston

weststigerman

Juniors

I'm assuming you're joking, because all the better props are in their 30s.

Obviously there is currently Petero, Price, Peacock (I'm sure he'd be in his 30s), Morley, and theres a heap more not playing rep footy. There's also blokes who have recently retired like Wiki and Webcke.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd rather not have Fui here, furthermore, I highly doubt he'll come here anyway.

Echo-The-Tiger

Juniors
Well, that was interesting..

I know it will never happen but imagine Lima & Fui Fui packing into the front row, they wouldn't last long but they'd pack a hell of a punch.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, that was interesting..

I know it will never happen but imagine Lima & Fui Fui packing into the front row, they wouldn't last long but they'd pack a hell of a punch.

Fui was averaging 65 minutes a game this season...Hardly "not lasting long".

I don't see it happening, but if it did, you'd have to offer him a fair bit - he's already [rightfully] declared he's going to do right by his family with his next contract.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Its theads like this that make me think that's its going to be a long off season.

Can't we all go back to checking Lotes twitter page?

super_coach

First Grade
With FFMM approach to his football, all rip and tear, I doubt he will have the longevity of a Petro or a Price. At present he gets all his yardage out of explosive energy, when that goes he dosnt have the yards between the ears like Price and Petro. So what Iam saying, I think it will be downhill sailing from now on for FFMM

aladinsane

Juniors
Its theads like this that make me think that's its going to be a long off season.

Can't we all go back to checking Lotes twitter page?

Relax, Buffalo......the first part of the post is serious, with the second part , very tongue in cheek, aimed at getting a smile and a laugh.....in this verrrrryyy llloooonnnngggggg off season.

What Supercoach said, does make a lot of sense, and even a Parramatta fan , very close to his ex agent , told me the same thing about Fui, when we were debating the merits of Fui.

IMO, if Fui can keep focus on his fitness and stamina ......he still has 2 good years after 2010

BuffaloRules

Coach
As we have just squandered $400K a year on a slow winger, I cant see us having money for Fui....

Fui will end up in the UK in 2011 and make some good coin for what will be his last contract....

aladinsane

Juniors
I have to agree with you there, as I don't think it's money on Lote is well spent, apart from the Marketing aspects of Sideshow's Hair......I would have rather we got Lima locked in, then Fui.
We have enough great young backline talent coming through and the small fish we booked in already for next year, that Lote is not required.

Latest posts