What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui - How Many Weeks?

bartman

Immortal
Haven't seen footage myself, but he's on report.

I've got a feeling he'd have carry-over points or a weighting for previous offences. And we've only got three games left to play... What do we reckon he'll get?

If he's out will we see Cannings back in a bench spot? How did Cannings go in Prems?

Angry_eel

First Grade
he won't go that bad, barnes(or seymour) was sliding down so it was inevitable. if barnes or whover the player was had played normally then it wouldn't have been that bad.

nöyd

Staff member
IMO if he didn't have carry over points he'd be sweet. I think we're going to lose him for a few :(

PJ Marshal

Coach
yeh he slipped but, fui got him clean around the head

barnes pretty much was f**ked afterwards and considering his record, no less than 4 weeks imo

dazeely

First Grade
Physique said:
FUI FUI IS A BIGGER LOSS THAN HINDMARSH

this man has the best go forward in the WORLD!

fui would be a big lose but nothing close to the loss of hindy. not even close. worlds apart.

KevinArnold

Juniors
Watch the replay, hits the ball and bounces up. The fact that he was falling too also will help Fui. He'll be sweet.

Angry_eel

First Grade
he might escape. but who knows with this judiciary. they might just f**k him up because he can't speak alot of english:lol:.

Latest posts