What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui Moi Moi take a bow

Utey

Coach
What a game from the big fella. It seemed as if he played a heap of minutes (a lot more than usual), carted the ball forward strongly all night, tackled hard and played a good forwards game.

His game stats are outstanding with 18 hitups for 198 meters and 11 tackles.

If we lose him through suspension it will definately hurt our finals campaign.

Jono078

Referee
Then you guys have someone like Cannings who can come in and have the similar impact. But I agree, Fui Fui is awsome to watch and puts massive impact into everything he makes contact with!

Eelementary

Post Whore
jono078 said:
Then you guys have someone like Cannings who can come in and have the similar impact. But I agree, Fui Fui is awsome to watch and puts massive impact into everything he makes contact with!

No, not really.

When Cannings is switched on and playing well, he is just as good as Moi Moi - probably just a little better.

But he's never consistently at his best - whilst Moi Moi, in every match he's played, he's made a huge impact.

I agree - when we lose Moi Moi through suspension on Wednesday, it'll be a big blow.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Fui Fui Moi Moi is a real Metre Metre Eater Eater

On top of last night's effort, last week he made over 140m in less than 30min.

Pazza

First Grade
We really dominate when Fui is on the field. Just because he takes so many hitups in the time he is on the field. And his hit ups are quailty, always smashing through the line getting quick play the balls. He was really aiming at Darren Smith and i love it how he just went right over the top of Barry Berrigan. Barry was introuble after that attempted tackle.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
as much as i want him in the team i believe we have to get used to not having him for a while. but i hope not long.

Matta

Juniors
Well I think he must've known his season was over (damn judiciary) so he set in for the best game of his career. Or close to it (go back to the Cowboys game).

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cannings can go back to Manly and save us a fortune

Fui is the man

Parraren

Bench
How can he get suspended for that? The guy was falling in the tackle and his arm bounced up off the ball!

He'll be right.

Wagonator

Juniors
I really dont rate Cannings. Such expectation and he has fallen below it, maybe its his hair, get a hair cut son, you might go faster, hit faster and tackle harder and faster.

mickdo

Coach
Unfortunately I think Fui will miss a few weeks. Not for the tackle he was put on report for, but for the one about 5 minutes earlier where he took Barnes high just after the Broncs had a forward pass ruled against them. The ref didn't see it as he was blowing for the forward pass and walking to the mark, but it was pretty clear on TV.

D

Deleted member 10972

Take a bow Parra...your depth this year is quality. With your best 17 looking like:

1. Wade McKinnon
2. Luke Burt
3. Timana Tahu
4. Ben Smith
5. Eric Grothe
6. John Morris
7. Tim Smith
8. Nathan Cayless
9. Mark Riddell
10. Paul Stringer
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Glenn Morrison
13. Chad Robinson

14. Dean Widders
15. Michael Vella
16. PJ Marsh
17. Fuifui Moimoi

Now even your PL team looks a first grade side...something like:

1. Joel Reddy
2. John Williams
3. Ashley Graham
4. Brett Delaney
5. Matt Peterson
6. Feleti Mateo
7. Marcus Perenara
8. Aaron Cannings
9. Drew Dalton
10. Adam Peek
11. Henry Perenara
12. Chris Muckert
13. Daniel Wagon

14. Luke O'Dwyer
15. Jimmy Storer
16. Jack Afamasaga
17. Josh Cordoba

Justin Tsoulos (injured ATM), Brendan Oake, Brett Anderson, Weller Hauraki, Blake Green

That's the best FG/PL team combo around.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hooker in reggies is Drew Dalton with Jimmy Storer coming off the bench

they play a similar game to Riddell/PJ with Dalton coming back on as a 2nd rower later in the match.

Latest posts