What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui Moi Moi

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey3 said:
Lyon - Another example of why your media and 'men' in the business! know nothing!

Easily the best centre in the world, yet he gets voted the 3rd best centre in the world.. dont make me laugh!

If he was playing in the NRL last season he would of walked infront of Cooper and Woody Harrelson. Yet again it shows how gullable the Aussies are!

he's probably the best centre in the ESL, but that wouldn't be hard

if he was the best in the world, he would have been selected for Australia

and if you think we take any notice of Gould, your dillusional

balmainbenny

Juniors
Lowey3 said:
You obvioulsy dont know Brain Noble!!

People where asking for his sacking as soon as he named the squad!

People who had fantastic seasons for their clubs e.g. Paul Cooke and Malcom Alker where left out for the likes of Wild!

Please dont give me the - Nathan Hindmarsh was unavailable crap!

New Zealand would of put 50 on both GB and OZ with a full squad.

GB also had some important players missing e.g. Sculthorpe, Long, Mcguire, O Loughlin and Radlinski!

However we still had the talent, just the wrong coach.

Step up and collect your "Dickhead poster of 2005" award. I can't believe the sh*t posted on this thread.

Stagger eel

Staff member
balmainbenny said:
Step up and collect your "Dickhead poster of 2005" award. I can't believe the sh*t posted on this thread.

yeah, I've noticed his bombarded your forum as well, he's a complete imba.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lowey3 said:
You obvioulsy dont know Brain Noble!!

People where asking for his sacking as soon as he named the squad!

People who had fantastic seasons for their clubs e.g. Paul Cooke and Malcom Alker where left out for the likes of Wild!

Please dont give me the - Nathan Hindmarsh was unavailable crap!

New Zealand would of put 50 on both GB and OZ with a full squad.

GB also had some important players missing e.g. Sculthorpe, Long, Mcguire, O Loughlin and Radlinski!

However we still had the talent, just the wrong coach.

Why not? Seems like you're using the "Great Britain weren't at their strongest" card. So I can play the "Nathan Hindmarsh, the best forward in the world, was unavailable to Australia" card.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, he got 9 weeks.

He missed: the Eagles and Cowboys matches. That's 2 weeks there.

We have three (?) trials nex tear, and if they're all sanctioned by the NRL then that's another three weeks right there.

Meaning, in the best case scenario, he only misses 4 weeks.

Lowey3

Juniors
How much do you wanna bet that Wests get beat by Bradford ?

Why you may ask ?

Because they're far stronger.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey3 said:
How much do you wanna bet that Wests get beat by Bradford ?

Why you may ask ?

Because they're far stronger.

they won't be the same team that won the NRL GF, alot of player changes

they are not our best NRL team imo,

hindy_fan

Juniors
i think in the latest edition of rugby league week, it says about fui fui moi moi's ability to speak english(or lack of)

sooperdooper

First Grade
this thread was about fui. he can speak english fine. just chooses not too.
with the debate of ESL v NRL i find it funny.
the WCC is played in England which is what the ESL players are used to. Why didnt they come out here for the WCC in our hot sweaty heat? cant handle it?

Lowey3

Juniors
sooperdooper said:
this thread was about fui. he can speak english fine. just chooses not too.
with the debate of ESL v NRL i find it funny.
the WCC is played in England which is what the ESL players are used to. Why didnt they come out here for the WCC in our hot sweaty heat? cant handle it?

Yeah sure we can't play in hot weather ! *rolls eyes*

I find it funny that Aussies complain comming over here because it's COLD! What a shame.

Us British players dont like the cold but it's tough!!

Believe it or not, super league is played in hot wheather ( apart from the first month ).

At the end of the day clutching at straws people, you know deep inside that your comp is a little behind super league, ask the best centre in the world AKA Lyon.

Lowey3

Juniors
sooperdooper said:
On the WCC how many NRL teams send there best teams?

Only Canterbury had a depleted squad.

Do you honestly believe that super league teams have their full squads playing ? just another reason why you're laughable.

News flash!!! Aussies have an excuse for their defeat, shocker!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
So where's your conclusive evidence that the Super League is better than the NRL?

Lyon claims it is...But nooooooooooooooo, there are no ulterior motives behind saying that whatsoever...:roll:

rowdy

First Grade
fui's a smart man...choosing only to speak english when he wants.

btw, us parra fans will never know which is the better comp re the wcc, until parra are there.

should be good to see this new guy play tho.

Lowey3

Juniors
Eelementary said:
So where's your conclusive evidence that the Super League is better than the NRL?

Lyon claims it is...But nooooooooooooooo, there are no ulterior motives behind saying that whatsoever...:roll:

WCC prove it mate, or dont you understand ?

Jamie Lyon said all the top Aussies would be over here if they had a chance of getting selected for rep honours, which is why he wont stay over here long.

He also ackowledges that super leagues best teams would run riot in your weak comp!

I means lets not beat around the bush, Darren Smith looked like a world beater last year, apart from a poor display against Wests.

As for Fui Fui Moi Moi - looks a decent player but i doubt he could make it in super league, to fast for him.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Lowey3 said:

Jamie Lyon said all the top Aussies would be over here if they had a chance of getting selected for rep honours, which is why he wont stay over here long.

He also ackowledges that super leagues best teams would run riot in your weak comp!

I means lets not beat around the bush, Darren Smith looked like a world beater last year, apart from a poor display against Wests.

As for Fui Fui Moi Moi - looks a decent player but i doubt he could make it in super league, to fast for him.

Yeah 1 game in your backyard 4 months after the last time the NRL side had played a game, yep thats a really great indicator of the true difference between the comps.

That players word isn't really worth much

DArren Smith did have the slight advtange of being in a team containing the likes of Shane Webcke, Darren Lockyer, Petero Civenoceva, Tonie Carroll and others.

Twizzle said:
they won't be the same team that won the NRL GF, alot of player changes

they are not our best NRL team imo,
Yeah, but we are the premiers :) .

On the Kiwis having mainly UK based players

NRL

The Backs (7)
Webb
Webster
Whatuira
Toopi
Vatuvai
Vagana
Jones

The Forwards (6)
Wiki (The star)
Rauhihi
Kidwell
Anderson
Faiumu
Asotasi

Compared to the UK based players
Toni
Hape (Who couldn't even get a regular spot in the Warriors!)
Lauti'iti
Solomona

13:4

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lowey3 said:

Get the NRL Top 8 to play the SL Top 8 and how many NRL victories do you think we'd have as compared to SL victories? Assuming both the SL and NRL field their strongest available teams.

Oh, well - Jamie said it, so it MUST be true. :roll: Because as we all know, he's got no ulterior motives whatsoever to be a crowd-pleaser, eh?

Latest posts